Chapter 11

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY PANDA PLUSHIE!!!??"

Woozi's voice echoed through the dorm. Everyone was packing their stuff for the flight that afternoon. Woozi seemed to have lost his panda plushie which he got from a fan on his birthday. He got really attached to it since someone said it looked like him. Probably Hoshi...

"Why are you shouting!? Get in the van fast!" Seungcheol shouted from the door.

"But I can't find my panda!! I swear to god I just left it on my bed a just few seconds ag--"

There was silence all of a sudden.

"Hey! Don't worry guys, it was where I left it all this while. Hahaha"

"This shit ain't funny. Hurry up and come out!" Mingyu shouted from the door. Seungcheol gave him a frightened look. He knew what was coming to him: a big fat punch from Jihoonie himself...

We all got inside our vans, Mingyu with a swollen face. He got hit by Woozi on the door.

I was sitting next to Jeonghan, but he wasn't saying anything. Seungcheol was on the other van with the others. I wanted to apologise so bad, but couldn't muster up the courage to do so.

I poked on his shoulder while he was looking out of the window. He didn't reply or turn back. That was so unlike him.

"Look Jeonghan, I'm sorry about yesterday. I know you're mad at me. Please don't ignore me." I said.

He turned back to look at me. He started into my eyes for a good 15 seconds and said something I couldn't quite catch. "How I wish it wasn't just that..."

"What?"

"Nothing." Jeonghan said, "I'm not mad at you. How can your Hani ever be mad at you? I understand you need your privacy. I'm sorry for shouting at you yesterday."

He said looking down. I couldn't help but hug him.

"What kind of drama is going on over here? We're already here!" Hoshi shouted.

I looked around, and then at Jeonghan. I leaned closer and whispered softly "I love you" to him. He looked up confused.

I hope he didn't get it.

He leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "Love you too~"

I felt as if my heart was about to explode when the car suddenly came to a hault. Not just any hault, a sudden hault which caused me to hit my side of head on the front seat.

"Hey you! Can't you drive properly? Shua got hurt." He said stroking the side of my head where I got hit. It didn't even hurt all that much.

Apparently, it was the fans which came to see us off. Chan opened the window and waved at them. Hoshi too joined him. They were fighting soon after as to who waves better. The manager got out and pushed away the carats, looking as irritated as ever. He shouldn't look like that when doing his job, he gets scary sometimes. It'd scare the carats away~

We all got out into the airport waving to the carats and shaking hands.

Chan's luggage got stopped because he had many bottles of orange juice inside his bag.

"We're sorry but we don't allow any kind of liquid except for water on the flights." The lady said.

"Dino~ you got stopped last time for the same thing didn't you? This isn't the first time for you. You should've learnt from your past mistakes." Jeonghan patted Dino on the back who seemed really down because he got embarrassed in front of all the members. He doesn't like being babied like that.

They asked us to finish them off while waiting. He brought in too many. I feel like there's an ocean inside my stomach now after drinking away three of them. I turned to Jeonghan.

"God! You look like a criminal dressed like that." I said, astonished.

Jeonghan wore layers of coats and a baseball cap. He wore a white face mask and black glasses. The one thing which gave him off as a criminal according to me was that he was holding a knife-

Wait a second...

"WHAT THE HELL JEONGHAN-AH!? WHY ARE YOU HOLDING A KNIFE!??"

"I thought I'd use it cut the fruits I brought, but they don't allow this on board..."

"Gawd! This isn't the first time you're travelling. What has gotten into y'all?" They all always cause a scene at the airport with this stuff. Little do the airport staff know that they're stopping the next big legendary kpop group. Heh.

"What's their problem though? I ain't gonna murder anyone..." Jeonghan said, throwing the knife in the trash bin.

"WHY ARE YOU THROWING IT NOW??"

"There's nowhere I can put it now." He shrugged. "What's in a knife anyway?"

"But you shouldn't throw such dangerous stuff in the trash can like that" I rushed to look inside. I advanced my hand to get it out but noticed a used baby diaper inside it and haulted. "Actually... We should let it be~" I laughed awkwardly and gestured him to move on with the others.

I got a seat next to Jeonghan. Today really seems to be my lucky day. I don't want to imagine how boring the entire flight would've went if I didn't get to talk to Jeonghan, considering everyone else was far at the back from us. I'm glad I apologized, but Jeonghan still doesn't seem like his usual self today...

"Jeonghan-ah, do you still feel sick?" I asked after putting my stuff and sitting to his right. He was staring outside the window. He didn't say anything. "Jeonghan-ah!" I shouted again.

"Y-yes? Shua-yah what's the matter!?" He said after snapping back to his senses.

"I asked if you still feel sick." I advanced the back of my palm towards his forehead and checked. His temperature was normal. "You got better pretty fast. What is it that's eating you then? You aren't acting as lively as usual."

"I don't know. I just... feel sick.... It hurts..."

"Where?"

"I... don't know..."