VI: Erik Killmonger

"Erik Stevens, Graduated at Annapolis at age 19, MIT from grad school"Agent Ross said as Him and Shuri were showing us a profile of Erik

"Erik Stevens, Graduated at Annapolis at age 19, MIT from grad school"Agent Ross said as Him and Shuri were showing us a profile of Erik." Joined the seals where he went straight to Afghanistan where he wrapped up and confirmed kills like it was a video game. Calls himself Killmonger"

"He also joined a J-arc unit now these guys are serious. They will drop off units of the grids on purpose to create assassinations to take down the government" Agent Ross finished off as I gulped.

"I'm gonna go take a nap this is all too much" I said walking away and making my way out of Shuri's lab. I sighed heavily when I made my way into the main hallway not noticing I bumped into someone.

"Oh I am so sorry I did not mean-"I said looking up and seeing him.The one and only Erik Killmonger."Nice to see you again Karla"Erik said with a smirk as I saw W'akbi behind him making sure he doesn't do anything.

"Stay away from me"I said as he chuckled."Oh I will but not for long"Erik said as W'akbi pushed him past me and walked away. I sighed as I started to walk away as well but looked back watching Erik and W'akbi still walk away.

At the last minute before they turned down the hallway,I see Erik looking back as well smirking at me sending shivers down my spine and turns back around as they finally go around the corner.

I start walking again shaking my head trying ti escape what just happened as I make my way to my room and closed the door behind me.I immediately take my shoes off and jump on the bed as I stared into the ceiling of my bedroom until I started to drift off into a deep sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Flashback:

"Your gonna be a wonderful Queen one day to a wonderful King Karla"

"Like you are with daddy mommy?"

"Yes honey but me and your father have already had our journey.Every King and Queen must go through the most absolute horrible things ever until they find each other"

"What happens when they do?"

"Electricity happens my love.An Electricity that makes you feel alive then you already do"

Flashback over;

I jumped out of my sleep as I sat up making me even more anxious about being in the same place as Erik.I yawned as I stood up and made my way out of my room.I had no idea where I was going to go but I had to go somewhere.

I walked down a hallway I've never been down before and looked around as stuff started to get really Strange.I make it to a room where it says 'Do not enter' then under neath it says 'Cell room'.

I sigh as I make sure no one was behind me following after what I'm about to do.I open the door of the room and what I see sends shivers down my spine."Well well well look who decided to visit me""Hi Erik"I said staying next to the wall and wanting to get anywhere near him.

"Does Your little king know your here Princess?"Erik said as I shook my head ."He doesn't need to know everything I do"I said as Erik chuckled."Smart Girl. Why Don't you come closer so you won't have to yell"Erik said as I groaned and nodded as I walked closer to his cage.

"What ever happened to you saying stay away from me but here you are 4 hours later?"Erik said."I wanted to get out my room and I wanted  see what you looked like behind bars"I said as he smirked."Did you really or were you dreaming about me and wanted to see me in person?"

"Why are you asking so many questions"I said as he shrugged."Just trying to make conversation.Now tell me baby girl"Erik said as his hand reached out the cell and started to trace my arm.

"Does Your king know how to handle you like a real man or like a little boy"Erik said."Me and the king are not together"I  said."That's not what these two servants said. They said Your highness is falling in love with you."

"Why do you even care? Don't you have a girlfriend or something"I said as Erik shook his head."Dead"Erik said as I nodded."Good she was rude anyway"I said shrugging.

"I need to go Erik before T'challa questions where I am" I said as Erik gently grabbed my hand."Let Go of my hand""I can't be respectful and kiss your hand? I mean that's what we have to do for Princesses right?"Erik said as he brought his lips down to my hand and kissed it.

"Now you can go"Erik said smirking at letting my hand go as I walk away really fast."And another thing Princess?"Erik said making me stop right in front of the door.

"If the king hurts you I'll kill him.You don't deserve heartbreak you deserve love from a man that's gonna promise you everything"Erik said as I turned around to look at him as he looked at me with a straight face with no smirk on like usual.

I turned back around opened the door and walked out closing the door behind me.I started walking fast while sighing  heavily thinking about what Erik just said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{ Erik just came in this bitch and was like 'T'challa the fuck you think you doing this is my fanfic'.Thats why I Named the chapter after him.T'challa can't relate (no hate to my baby)

Im proud of my self to be honest just got you guys getting probably mixed emotions and shit to who to ship Karla with.

I mean that's what's it about right? Drama and shit?

Because of all of this you'll figure out why I made this a Erik book instead of T'challa.}