X:Birthday Surprises part 2

{This chapter is gonna be really long just preparing you guys}

Flashback:

Flashback:

"Karla Meet N'jobu my friend"

My Mom said as we stepped in a strangers house."Hi"I said as quietly the guy smiled at me."Hi sweetie"The guy said as I hide behind my mom as she closed the door.

"Karla don't be shy hug him"My Mom said as I slowly walked towards the man and hugged him."Thank you sweetie you don't know how bad I needed that today"N'jobu said as I broke the hug and ran back to my mom.

"N'Jadaka come here!"N'Jobu said as a boy ran out of his room and stood next to him."Yeah dad?"The boy said as N'Jobu faces him infront of mine.

"N'Jadaka meet Karla"N'Jobu said as N'Jadaka looked at me."Wassup"N'Jadaka said as I waved at him."Karla what's with you and being Shy today"My Mom said as N'Jobu chuckled.

"N'Jadaka take Karla outside and watch out for her"N'Jobu said as N'Jadaka groaned and nodded."Come on lets go"N'Jadaka Said as he grabbed my hand and walked away and opened the door."Be careful son she's only 4"N'Jobu said as we made it out the door and slammed it making me jump.

"Did I scare you"N'Jadaka said as I nodded."I'm sorry Karla"N'Jadaka said as I nodded and smiled."It's Okay Ja-Ja-"I said struggling trying to pronounce his name."Hey hey it's okay my names hard just call me Daka Okay?"N'Jadaka said as I nodded.

"Okay Daka"I Said as he smiled at me and we started to walk outside.

Flashback over;

I scanned the letter again from Erik sitting on my bed as I sighed.'Go to him Karla'A voice said in my head as I ran my hands through my hair.

"Fuck it"I said standing up and zipping up my Jacket.I walked out of my room as I closed the door behind me and started walking really fast."Karla wait where are you going"Nakia said as she stood in front of me making me silently groan and stop.

"For a walk Nakia why what's wrong?"I Said."Me and Shuri have something for you but I suppose you can get it when your done with your walk"Nakia said as I hugged her."Thank you I promise I'll back in like 20 minutes?"I Said as she nodded.