XV: Morning Sickness part 2

Okoye opens the bathroom door as I stand up and show her the pregnancy test

Okoye opens the bathroom door as I stand up and show her the pregnancy test."You gotta tell him Karla"Okoye said as I sighed."I know but I Just I don't know how this is to much happening all at once. He just told me he wants me to be his Queen and now this?"

"Maybe you guys need to have a sit down and talk everything out"Okoye said shrugging."Yeah maybe. Im just really tired and my head and stomach hurts"

"Go lay down and I'll deal with Erik"Okoye said as I nodded and walked out of the bathroom and laid down on the bed."Do you want anything to make you feel bett-""Hey what's going on"I heard Erik say as I cussed under my breath.

"Shit"I said as I slide up the bed and looked up and see Erik standing at the door."Baby you Alright you and Okoye weren't in the meeting"Erik said as I nodded."Yeah I'm fine I just have a bit of a morning sickness"

"Morning sickness?"Erik said as I nodded."You haven't been out the bed all morning maybe you need to walk around.Come on We're gonna go somewhere"Erik said as I stood up.

"Where?""Somewhere"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Erik now why the hell are you taking me up a mountain"

"Just come on and stop complaining"Erik said as I groaned."We're almost there Babe"Erik said as I sighed and we finally made it up this big ass mountain."Woah"I said looking around."This is better than the other mountain I was on a few days ago"

"So what you were just gonna take me up a mountain and boom my sickness just magically goes away?"I Said as Erik looked at me."Well did it?""A little bit my stomach still hurts"I said shrugging.

"I used to walk up mountains when I was in the J-Arc unit training all by myself it was very relaxing "Erik said."Look At you Erik Killmonger getting all soft and shit talking about walking up mountains"

"Don't tease me I'll throw you off this damn cliff"Erik said as I scoffed."You think your the shit cause your king now ooooh I'm so scared"I Said as he nodded and I smirked."Uh huh that's what you think baby girl""That's what I know baby boy"I Said as Erik grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him.

"What did I say about the teasing shit? Remember I ain't in no cell anymore"Erik whispered as I bit my lip."You gonna do something about it"I whispered as Erik smirked and picked me up and holding me bridal style in his arms.

"Erik if you don't put my ass down"I Said as he chuckled."Nah I kinda like you in my arms"Erik said as I playfully rolled my eyes."You're so fucking corny"I said trying not to laugh."I'm what? I will throw your ass right now bye bye Princess Karla"

"Oh shut the fuck up you love me to much you would never"I said as Erik chuckled."How much you wanna bet?"Erik said as I gasped and he laughed."You ass do not bet me!"

"I'm just kidding baby girl chill"Erik said as I glared at him."The last time you said that to a girl you got her killed and kidnapped me"I said as he sighed."This isn't about me right now""Piss off"I said as we both started laughing and I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him into a kiss.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{aw this chapter was cute

Short but cute.

But we still got a problem though.

Karla still hasn't told Erik she's pregnant.

Do you think she will before something major happens?

Or will she wait?}