XII: Apology gone wrong

I woke up to a beem of sun light blasting in my face making me groan

I woke up to a beem of sun light blasting in my face making me groan."Who the fuck opened my blinds it's too early for this shit"I said as I got up from my bed and whipped my eyes.

I walked over to my windows to close the blinds as I glanced over at my desk to see a whole bunch of flowers making me stop.I see a note in the biggest flower boutique as I quickly grabbed it and read it.

"Dear Karla,

Im Truly sorry for what I did to you yesterday.Especially on your birthday.Yesterday was a day of you being happy and I totally let my jealousy get the better of me and ruin it for you and I'm sorry.

I get it if you don't want talk to me at all right now,but I'm trying to show how I can get you and your trust back.So please accept these flowers that show how much I'm sorry.

-T'challa"

I sat the note letter on the desk as I picked the boutique of flowers up and smelled them making me sigh."He just had to send me beautiful flowers too"I said groaning.

I continued to process the unique smell of the flowers as I sat them back down on the desk and decided to start to get dressed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Karla?"A voice said as I turned around as I was in the process of putting my hair into a curly ponytail to see it was Okoye.

"You here to yell at me to?"I said as she stepped in and sighed."No not quiet I do feel bad about what happened between you guys but Im here because I came to warn you about something"

"What is It Okoye?"I Said as she looked at me."Nakia convinced T'challa to have guards guard the cell room until challenge day so no one can visit the prisoner like-""I did? I know what they're doing.They're basically punishing me from seeing Erik who sometimes I've seen a side I never seen before in a person but expect me to forgive them?"I Said as I shook my head and snickered.

" All I could say right now is I'm sorry Karla but that's what they thought was best"Okoye said as I shook my head and walked past her."Karla where are you going?!"Okoye said yelled as I heard her walking after me.

"Hey!"I yelled as I saw T'challa and Nakia standing In the lobby of the palace with Shuri and walked up to the them

"Hey!"I yelled as I saw T'challa and Nakia standing In the lobby of the palace with Shuri and walked up to the them."How can you just basically ban me from seeing him then expect me to forgive you?!"

"We don't wanna see you hurt Karla we thought it was the best next thing"Nakia said as I groaned and breathed in and out."Nakia Your my friend and I know your trying to look out for me but right now you have no right to tell me who I should or should not be around"

"Karla not only was it the best option for you but it was the best option for Wakanda so he didn't escape"T'challa spoke up as I looked at him."You know if you think your getting closer to earning my trust back just know your only getting farther"I said shaking my head and walking away.

"Karla wait up-"I heard Okoye say as I continued walking fast."No it's okay Okoye I got this"I heard Shuri said as she ran up infront of me as we stopped infront of her lab.

"Are you okay?"Shuri said as I shook my head."I'm just irritated with the both of them I mean do you blame me? First what happened yesterday and our argument then now this?!"I Said as Shuri sighed.

"I do kind of agree with them about how they don't wanna see you get hurt"Shuri said."Well they need to learn as a part of life I need to figure that on my own by myself"

"What do you even like about Erik better than T'challa?"Shuri said as I sighed."He's very misunderstood.Like the world never gave him a chance.Cause if it did everybody would see him as I would see him and I see a strong,protective,lovable man that means business"

"Karla? Are you starting to catch feelings for him? Cause the way you described him is not something a regular person describes about another person"Shuri said as I sighed and looked at her.

"You are aren't you?"Shuri said."Of course not"I said shaking my head."Good.Now I have something to show you I made you a dress for the challenge Tomorrow and I know you will love it cause I do"Shuri said as I nodded and faked smile but all I could think about was wanting to go see Erik.

Maybe I am falling for him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{ Karla just admitted she's starting to like Erik

We're in progress guys we are in progress.

Next chapter is about to be a damn Emotional roller coaster ride

Only because you know my two mans are fighting

So I gotta make the whole day emotional and dramatic.}