XVI:Jealousy and King returns

"What are you doing""I can't look at you?"I Said as me and Erik were now on our way back to our rooms

"What are you doing""I can't look at you?"I Said as me and Erik were now on our way back to our rooms."No you can just not like that it's weird stop it"Erik said as I giggled."Its suppose to be romantic"

"I may be new to this relationship shit but I know staring at someone is not romantic"Erik said."Well when I do it, it is"I said smiling."I fucking hate when you do that"Erik said as I looked at him weirdly."What?""your Smile it's contagious"

"And yours isn't?"I Said."I hardly smile""Yeah only when your not being the big bad wolf and king at the same time"I said as Erik chuckled."That's the reason you like me""No I like you because I see something in your soul"

"What do you see?"Erik said as I sighed and stopped infront of my bedroom door."I see something that deserves love and happiness and who has lost everybody that gave him that in the past"I said as Erik sighed.

"I should probably go"Erik said as he began to turn around but I grabbed his hand."I have something to tell you I was gonna tell you on the mountain but I forgot cause we were having so much fun but here it goes"I said sighing.'Come on Karla now or never'I thought as I nodded.

"Im Pre-""My King! I have been looking everywhere for you"A voice said as I groaned and looked to see it was the maid that used to deliver his letters for him."We're kinda busy here"I said as the maid rolled her eyes and stood right in front of Erik.

"What do you want"Erik said strictly ignoring what just happened."Your clothes that you let me make are done would you like to try it on?"The maid Said as I rolled my eyes."You came all the over here ignoring our conversation just for that?"

"It wasn't that important"Erik blurted out as I looked at him crazy."Or Maybe it was I don't know"Erik said as I rolled my eyes."It was Jackass but it can wait now"I Said."Why are you getting stuff made anyway"

"Tomorrow's the day we send out vibranium to different countries and I wanna look presentable"Erik said as my eyes widened."And when the hell were you gonna tell me that?!"I Said as Erik looked at me."Well if you were at the meeting this morning You would've known"

"Is that even safe babe?""It is Now"Erik said as I nodded and just left the matter alone."Look I'll go try it on and while I'm doing that do me a solid favor"Erik said as he placed his hand on the maids shoulder."Make my baby girl something"

"What? No no no it's okay"I said as Erik scoffed."Make her something and I'll be right down to try on whatever you made me"Erik said as the maid nodded and walked away."You know it's called I have my own clothes you know I can just wear that"

"You'll Love It"Erik said as I rolled my eyes."Yeah right she was eyeing you down regardless if I was standing here or not I probably won't"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day:

"What did I tell you I told you you would look hot"Erik said as I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded and smiled.

"Yeah yeah yeah I guess but look at you I do not approve"I Said turning around and looking Erik up and down as he had on a vest showing his chest and his dreads breaded back making me look sexy as fuck.

"If This is what that maid calls presentable then she should've just dressed me up like a stripper"I said as Erik snickered."That's not nice"Erik said as I shrugged."But then again your tone was sexy as hell"

"Oh coming from the man that chest is showing giving girls permission to look at him"I said as Erik rolled his eyes."Baby Girl Are you jealous?"Erik said as I flipped him off."Damn right I am"I said as Erik chuckled."Don't need to be cause I'm yours"Erik said making me lip as he pecks me on the lips.

"I told you your getting soft"I Said."Soft My ass but come on let's go"Erik said as he grabs my hand."Do we have to go right now or can we wait cause I still have to tell you something"I said as Erik sighed.

"I really need to get outside and help them organize everything so they can get sent off properly.Baby can it wait after?"Erik said as I sighed."Yeah I guess"I Said as He nodded and we started to walk out the room and towards outside.

We make it to wear W'akbi and Okoye was standing as W'akbi opens the door for us letting us make our way outside.I look around as I see ships lined up and people putting thousands of boxes of vibranium on them.

"Hey"Okoye said grabbing my arm and pulling me a side."Did you tell him?"Okoye said as I shook my head."I haven't had the chance to Everytime I do I get interrupted"I said sighing."Well you better hurry up before it's too l-"Okoye said as there was a big loud noise come from the field causing everybody to react.

Okoye grabs my hand as we run after Erik and W'akbi to see what it is."What is it"I asked Erik as he stood quiet as a smirk grew on his face as I looked back over and saw T'challa standing on the ship.

"Challa?"

Shit just got interesting.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{ damn if I was Karla I would've gotten annoyed by now.

Not being able to tell your baby daddy he's gonna be a dad cause Everytime you try to get interrupted.

And now T'challa's back which we all know cause of the movie causes hell to break loose.

So I'm just warning you guys.

Next chapter.

I'm about to have a lot of pissed off people.

And I think we all know why.}