VII:Letters and King talks

"Karla!"A voice said as I was just about to reach my room and turned around

"Karla!"A voice said as I was just about to reach my room and turned around."Oh Hey Nakia"I said Awkwardly. "Where were you I've been looking for you everywhere. Challa told me to come check on you. Are you Alright?"Nakia said as I nodded.

"Yeah I'm alright I just needed some sleep to get away from things"I lied as Nakia nodded."Well T'challa wants to meet with you in his room talk about you know what"Nakia said as I sighed and nodded."Where's his room""Big door on the right"Nakia said as I nodded and walked away.

"Good luck Karla!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"T'challa?"I said knocking on his door as it opened revealing T'challa looking down at me."Karla come in"He said as I nodded and walked in and sat on his bed.

"I've been meaning to tell you something"T'challa said as I sighed."Challa I know"I said as closed the door behind him then he sat by me on the bed.

"You know?"T'challa said as I nodded."That you like me"I said as his whole facial expression changed."Who told?""A little birdie"I said not rating Nakia out.

"And I'm not mad Challa if that's what your thinking. I'm just really surprised out of all the things the King of Wakanda, decides to like me"I said sighing."Why wouldn't I? You're a princess?""Yeah of The Enchanted City in Cuba T'challa not Wakanda"

"Besides you know who else would be a great queen? Nakia"I said as T'challa shrugged."Nakia is too stubborn to be Queen"T'challa said as I put my hands up in defense."Hey it was just a Suggestion buddy"I said as we both start laughing. T'challa places his hand on mine as he starts to lean in getting even close and closer to me." T'challa I-"I said stopping him."Whats wrong?"

"I've never kissed anyone before"I said as T'challa nodded and leaned back."You never had your first kiss?"T'challa said as I shook my head."I've never had a boyfriend everybody in The Enchanted city didn't even like me they just wanted me for money trust me I learned that easily from dates"

"Karla if you don't mind me asking but are you a virgin"T'challa said as I nodded."Princesses don't really have time to loose it"I said quietly looking down."Hey"T'challa said putting his finger under my chin and bringing my head up to look it.

"I'm glad you are okay? Save it and use it for someone that makes you happy cause that's all I wanna do"T'challa said as I nodded and smiled at him."My king!"A maid said as she walked into the room making both me and T'challa jump.

"I'm sorry I scared you but the queen wants to see you promptly"The Maid said as T'challa sighed."I'm sorry Karla"T'challa said as I nodded."Its fine you have stuff to do no worry's"I said as T'challa nodded and kissed me on my forehead.

I smiled as he stood up and walked away with the maid leaving me in his bedroom.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Miss Karla I have a letter for you"A voice said as I groaned as I was just about to go in my room and got stopped for the second time today. I turned around to see a young maid who looked like she was 18 or 19 standing in my presence."You're so lucky"The Maid says handing me the letter and walking away.The hell Is she talking about.

"Thank you?"I yelled looking confused as I opened the door to my room.I closed the door behind me as I opened the letter to see that the card said from Erik making me hesitant to read it.

How the hell did he figure out to write to me in a whole ass cell?.I sighed as I opened it and started to read.

'Dear Karla,

I know what your thinking how could I figure out how to write a letter in a cell.Well my love,a thirsty maid who will do anything for you cause she thinks your hot has it's perks.

Anyway I meant what I said earlier.My mind has been set on you since that day In the museum.I saw how special you are just by Looking through your eyes and your smile.If you would like to learn more come visit me in my cell again tonight.I like seeing you.

I know you will because I have secrets both of our parents didn't inform us about.But you will have to come see me face to face Princess even if you like it or not.

So until then.

I'll see you tonight My love.

-Erik.'

I sighed as I opened the door back up and was starting to walk to the cell room.Erik was right.If someone knows stuff about your parents your a post to find out sooner or later about it.Right?

After a few minutes I finally made it to the cell room.I took a deep breath as I pushed open the door to see Erik leaning against the cage.

"Hello Baby Girl"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{ Y'all in tomorrow's chapter your about to be in a roller coaster of mixed emotions.If you thought T'challa did that to you in the past chapters and this chapter then you don't imagine what Erik is going to do.

Im very excited to show you guys though cause both Karla and Erik and their parents past comes out.Thats all Im Exposing to you guys.Your gonna have stay tuned tomorrow to find out the rest.

Nobody is save.Emotionally at least.}