Epilogue

7 months later:

"Karla are you sure you can do this Coronation rehearsal while your back hurts"Nakia said as I nodded and smiled

It has been exactly 7 months since the death of Erik and I've finally gained my happiness back again. Over the pass few months it was extremely hard due to me thinking about him all the time but with the help of Nakia ,who Im currently helping get ready for her coronation to become Queen of Wakanda. Due to her getting back together with T'challa, she helped me cope with his death and being pregnant at the same time.

"Yes Nakia you and T'challa gotta learn I gotta start doing stuff on my own I'm almost due I have 2 months left."I said sighing."And that's only how much I have left to rehearse for my coronation.But if you can't rehearse today tell me right now and you can go to bed"Nakia said as I shook my head.

"No no no this isn't about me this is about you I'm fine Okay?"I Said."Are you sure?"Nakia said."Nakia yes I'm fine"I Said as I stood up and my back immediately started to hurt and I sat right back down.

"I thought you had it"I heard T'challa's voice say as I turn around in my seat and flicked him off."Piss off I thought I did these damn kids said something else"

"I still can't believe your having twins"Nakia said as I nodded and smiled."when people said having twins would be a pain in a ass didn't know how damn right they were"I said deeply sighing.

"I'm gonna go outside I need some fresh air"I Said as T'challa sighed beside me and helped me up."I didn't need your help challa"I Said As T'challa smirked at me."Then why were you grabbing for me"T'challa said as glared at him.

"Because you were already standing right there and knew I can't get up by myse- aren't you suppose to be rehearsing your entrance for your girlfriends coronation in two months instead of picking with me""Why can't I just do both?!"T'challa said as I rolled my eyes and walk away as he starts laughing.

"You don't need any help do you"T'challa said as I shook my head."No Not from you!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sat on the grass by the mountain that Erik first took me on and sighed as I had one hand on my stomach and one hand behind me.

"I miss you so much Erik you have no idea"I said as I looked up and felt a tear roll down my face and quickly wiping it away as I see a body walking towards me

"Hello? Who's there"I said as the person finally revealed its self to be a woman dressed with hardly clothes and with at least two Jaguars behind her.

"I'm Madame Slay I've heard a lot of things about you. You must be Karla"The woman said as I grabbed onto something on the wall of the mountain making me groan as I stood up.

"Who the hell wants to know"I said as Madame Slay chuckled."Do you know who your talking to? I'm the queen of Jaguars and I'm here to send a message from....Well myself"Madame Slay Said as I smirked and looked at her weirdly.

"So you're saying you came all the way here to send a message from yourself to me? Do you know how stupid you sound"I Said as Her Jaguars tried to get closer to me but she stopped them."Mark this as a warning.....Stay out of my way Or when your precious little kids are born my babies will rip them to shreds."

"Your threatening my kids who aren't even born yet? I don't even know you lady but I know damn well you do not wanna start shit with a pregnant women"I Said as Madame Slay smirked."I just did"She Said as I glared at her as she turned around and walked away.

"Oh I forgot to say Erik says Hi"

TO BE CONTINUED..................

THE END

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

DUH DUH DUH

yes I just left you on a cliffhanger.

Which for me is good because that lets me bring what I'm about to say out easier.

You ready?

I'm not making a sequel.

I'm just fucking with you I am making a sequel.

I'm not that evil.

Especially with a cliffhanger like that I can't just leave you guys off like that.

You guys are already pissed I killed off Erik.

Which I'm very sorry I hope you still love me.

So to make up for that I'm making a sequel.

And if any of you guys don't know who Madame Slay is.

She's Erik girlfriend/boo thang in the comics she buried him and everything.

That's why she calls her self the Queen of Jaguars cause you know Erik weared the golden Jaguar suit.

And in the comics when Erik was brought back to life by the Mandarin she helped him and the Mandarin try to take down T'challa and Iron man and just everything was hell from there.

So I had to bring her into the book I don't know if I'm bringing The Mandarin in the story I'm still thinking about it but only if you guys want me to.

So yeah.

The sequel is gonna be called 'Queen of the night' and will be up tomorrow or if not Tomorrow Thursday for sure as with the cast and the intro.

So thank you so much for your support on this book I really appreciate it.

And I'll see you in the second book.}