XI:Royal Arguments

"You need to go baby girl before they start to wonder where you are and as in They I mean Nakia and T'challa"

"They can suck My ass"I said as I kissed Erik's cheek and turned around and walked away."So your just gonna tease me like that? Princess come back here and give me a real kiss"Erik said as I chuckled.

"I see you later Erik!"I yelled as I opened the door and walked out.I smiled as I heard him say something as I got farther and farther away from the cell room.I quickly walked fast past Shuri's lab."Karla?! Hey where have you been?"I heard Shuri say as I cussed under my breathe.

"Hey Shuri"I said turning smiling."Mother wanted to give you your present from your mom but she's taking a nap so she's making me do it Nakia is apost to do it with me but forget it"Shuri said as she handed me a box.I nodded and opened the box as I immediately saw a note.

"Can you hold this right quick"I said to Shuri as she nodded and I handed her the box.I grabbed the note and sighed as I opened it.

'Dear Karlie,

Happy birthday sweetheart.

Romanda told me you were in wakanda.

I didn't believe it at first but they showed me you with T'challa and I started balling.

The last time I saw you you were a mess.

When I saw you with T'challa you were happy.

That's why I'm not mad about you running away from The Enchanted city.

You just wanted to be happy and I get it.I really do.

You'll come back when the time is right.

And be the queen that supports your fathers legacy.

He would've wanted you to do something your comfortable with.

And that's how it's gonna be.

So have fun in Wakanda.

And I'll see you soon my dear.

-Mother.

P.s.

Raven says Hi and she says misses her big sister terribly.'

A tear fell down my cheek as I smiled and kissed the letter."Are you okay Karla?"Shuri said looking at me with a concern face."Yeah I'm fine here hand me the box"I said as I reached into the box and picked up a bracelet causing both me and Shuri to gasp.

"Yeah I'm fine here hand me the box"I said as I reached into the box and picked up a bracelet causing both me and Shuri to gasp

"Wow"Shuri said as I nodded."It was my bracelet that my dad gave to me on my 15th birthday.I thought I lost it"I Said smiling."Apparently not"Shuri said as she handed me the box and I put the letter back in there and closed it.

"Thank you for giving it to me tell Auntie Romanda I Said thank you as well"I said as Shuri nodded her head."I will.But have you seen My brother and Nakia? I can't find them anywhere"

"I saw Nakia earlier so as T'challa but I don't know where they are now"I lied as Shuri nodded."It's getting kind of late Shuri I think I'm gonna go to bed"I Said as Shuri Said."I'm gonna go back into the lab I'll see you in the morning.Good night Karla"

"Night Shuri"I Said turning around and walking away.I made it towards T'challa's bedroom as I shook my head as I walked down further to my bedroom.I opened the door to see Nakia and T'challa sitting on my bed.

"Hey Karla"Nakia spoke up as I tried not to glare at her.'Shes trying to play games with me.You can't play games with a Expert sweet heart'I thought as I faked smiled at her.

"What are you guys doing in here"I said closing the door behind me."We gotta talk Karla"T'challa said as I nodded.'Your Damn Right skippy'."Whats wrong?""Is it true"T'challa said as I looked at him confused.

"Is what true?""Your seeing him?""Who T'challa stop speaking in third person and just say it!"I Said as I started to get irritated."He's trying to say your messing with the enemy Erik Killmonger!"Nakia said standing up as I closed my eyes and sighed.

"See I told you T'challa it was true she didn't even Denied it"Nakia said as I started Ball my fist."You don't know shit Nakia so I suggest you shut the hell up""I followed you to the cell room and watched you the whole time while you were talking to him so I kinda do!"

"He was giving me a present that his father gave my mother bet you didn't know that huh? That's why you need to mind your fucking business"I said as Nakia rolled her eyes."And what if I don't Princess? Isn't that what he calls you? No no no it's baby girl"Nakia said as she got closer to me making our bodies touch."You better backup before I make you"I said bringing my fist to her fact as we stared down at each other. T'challa jumped up off the bed  and immediately separates us.

"Hey both of you calm down!" T'challa said gently pushing us both back."Well maybe I will when you control your one stands!"

"One night stands?! T'challa control her!"Nakia said as T'challa groaned."Enough!" T'challa yelled as I glared at both of them."Everbody calm down now Karla explain to us-"T'challa said as he touched my shoulder making me shrug it off.

"Don't touch me"I said strictly looking at T'challa."But-""Shut up its my turn to talk"I said as T'challa looked down."You guys are fucking hypocrites. Your saying what I did was bad? all I did was kiss him T'challa! You had sex with her! My supposed to be friend. Which one do you think is worst?"

"You know I actually started to Like you until I saw my supposed to be crush that likes me back and my friend in bed together" I Said turning to Nakia."And you. I have nothing to say to you cause if I hear one more come out of your fucking mouth one of us are not making out my room alive you got that?"

"Karla I'm sorry I didn't kno-""You know what? I don't care for your apologies I really don't. Cause you say that you do but I wanna see your actions show it.Until then stay away from me" I said walking up and bumping her shoulder hard and then sitting on my bed.

"Come on T'challa let's go"Nakia said as she grabbed his hand making me smile .They walk up to the door as Nakia opens and walks out first. T'challa turns around one last time to look at me causing me to look back at him and shake my head as he walks out.

The door slam shut as I sat the box from my mom on the bed and fell backwards and sighed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{ oomf

Guys Karla went off

Like she didn't let them talk go off

I think Erik is shadowing after her

Relationship goals.

That was wild though.

It was like Main chick vs Side chick

I live for it.

You know the drama.

Not even gonna lie.}