Chapter: 1

Hanna's Point Of View:

"ugh. leave me alone" i said rolling around my bed.

"wake up, wake up, it's timmmme" "time for what?" i said obnoxiously.

"you must be joking, we're going to the beach, wear your bikini gurrrl, we about to turn upp!" "da fuq is wrong wit u?" i said between the sheets.

"Hanna come oon" she pleaded "why is this so important to you?" I asked.

"because it's fun" she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"ughh..why am i supposed to go anyways?" "because you're my best friend, you should" i sighed and within seconds the blanket was flying across the room. I felt a huge cold breeze hover me.

"duuuude fuck you" I shouted "get up u lazy ass" she screamed in frustration "fiiine".

I went to my closet and wore something.

"what are you wearing?" she said shocked

"umm...shorts....and a...blouse?" I said confused "we're going to the beach not the mall u ass, wear a bikini"

"b..but I don't have one!" "what in the heaven sake...Hanna, you gotta be joking me" she came closer "what are you doing?" she grabbed my arm "I'm gonna get u some bikini" she sighed.

I changed into this two pieces bikini with stripes all over it, it was....cute.

"damn girl" she pointed out "you look hawtt" "where have u been hiding this sexy body of yours?" I narrowed my eyes and turned to face her.

"I've never wore a bikini before, I hate bikini's, they show....skin" "shut up and let's go, Cate and the guys must be waiting" "damn u" i muttered "what?" "umm nothing"

----------------------------------------------

I hesitated a bit when we walked towards everyone, I always feel awkward wearing revealing things, I feel uncomfortable, especially when guys check my ass. Have some manners god damn it.

"hollaaa" a familiar annoying voice came running "oh..caaate" I said in fake joy realizing who it was.

"awww, i know u miss me" fuck u. I thought to myself "wanna go swim?" she suggested "umm no thanks, I wanna tan a bit" "oh, okay, see u later" "later my ass" I whispered "let's go" Jaz said giggling "umm wait" "what now?" "uhh never mind".

I laid down on my blanket and closed my eyes, maybe it turns to be a good day and I might get a nice tan, I hope. Trying to take a nap a male voices coming interrupted my peace.

They were getting closer to us. Fuck. I lifted up my sunglasses a bit to take a good glance on who was coming. Shit hot damn they were hot, they were coming right towards us..

"Jaz, Jaz, Jaaaz" I said almost whispering not moving a single part of my body "uh..what?" "a group of guys are com-" "hey" a guy said. I froze.

I was never good or normal around boys, I always embarrass myself.

"oh hey" she answered "can we sit next to you guys? we cant find a better place" don't say yes, please don't say ye- "okay" In this moment I wanted to bury myself, right here, right now.

Fifteen minutes gone and I'm still in the same position.

Should I get up? but then I would have to talk with them, maybe I should say hi? they would probably think I'm a freak though. Maybe I should just run away and never come back? how about just bury myself? nobody would care anyways.

-----------------------------------------------

By now one of them left. ugh. one left three to go! I thought.

I can't stay like this forever, I might get sun burnt. I decided to make an excuse to go away.

I quickly stood up, they all looked up at me but I avoided eye contact "hey Jaz, I'm going to swim with Cate" I said "but you hate he-" I ran away.

Jazmine's Point Of View:

"what's up with her?" the brown headed guy suddenly asked "I don't know honestly, she hates that girl," I sighed "but whatever".

Hanna's Point Of View:

Instead of going to Cate i just went walking maybe i can feel a bit better. "hey" a voice came from behind. I narrowed my eyes and looked beside me. Should i stab myself or?. it was one of them but this one was hotter he was a bit tanner than the others, he was about my age , maybe a bit older and had brown hair, anyways he was hot, that's all i could think of right now "oh hey" i smiled "umm i'm Cameron, me and and my friends were sitting next you and your friend, u were laying there the whole time and i wanted to say hi' "oh sorry...i fell down into a deep nap i guess" lies. "oh okay, why did you run away the-" "wanna get some drinks?" i suggested. i knew what he wanted to say and i have no answer but say I'm afraid of being around boys, and that would be fucking awkward "oh..okay" he replied scratching the back of his neck.

"what do you want?" he asked "just water" okay"

"so..." he started "what?" "you didn't tell me your name" "oh sorry, I'm Hanna". an awkward silence afterwards fell in between, i swear i could've heard crickets. But we're in the beach. lol

Breaking the silence "let's swim" he suggested.

I ran into the water and he was right behind me, I threw myself into the water and just felt peace for a second I suddenly felt a pair of man hands surround my waist from behind, I was thrown into the water again. It was him. I splashed him a bit "asshole" I muttered under my breath, he started laughing. oh jesus christ his smile is heaven. He then started swimming alone, and i just stayed still, like an idiot, i couldn't take my eyes away from him, his abs, his jawline, his eyes, his hair his- "Hanna?" oh hello there satan. I immediately went off.

---------------------------------

"that was fun" "thanks for throwing me there by the way, i almost died" he laughed "i was just trying to be playful" there was this thing about him i couldn't understand, he was sweet. i didn't see that coming. "let's go back to the guys, i think they missed us already" "i bet you" i said as we walked to them i could see them staring at us, Jaz on the other side smirking "where have you guys been? it's been like an hour already" Jaz said "umm..." "we just had a drink and went swimming" he said.

As we were packing our stuff one of them interrupted "hey maybe we should hang around sometime soon" another one joined, a couple of my friends are having a party this weekend, maybe you should come"?" "sor-" "okay" Jaz interrupted me "what are you doing?" I whispered "trust me for once okay?" "I'll give you my number so I could tell you the place" the blonde one said to Jaz "oh okay" she blushed a bit "see you this weekend" Cameron said to me.

He reached for my cheek and kissed it "bye!" I felt my cheeks burn, I honestly couldn't think for a moment. Why? I waited for them to vanish away. then I turned facing Jaz "what have you just done? do you know what that means? "fun?" "nope, means disaster I can't hang with them" "calm down lady, it's no big deal, it's just one night don't ruin it" ugh.