Chapter: 7

Hanna's Point Of View:

Tears washed down my skin feeling a stab through my heart, I ran out. I tried shrugging the feeling but it kept coming back to strangle me even tighter than it did before making me struggle with my breathing. A voice on my head chanted the words: you are worthless. over and over again driving me insane. The girl I thought I'm going to be friends with, hooked up with my boyfriend? It all sounded so surreal. I kept running although I didn't know where I was going, I just did. My heart beat to the point I could feel it pump through my chest. I saw Cameron from distance. He rushed to me crashing my body against his, I needed someone. He wrapped his arms around me with no hesitation as if he knew what I felt. I could hear his heart pulse. It soothed me a bit, but it wasn't enough.

"what's wrong?" something in his voice made feel safe somehow. He briefly took my face in his hand brushing away my tears with his thumb he smiled at me. But I looked down, he couldn't see me like this "he-" I struggled to say "he cheated on me" I felt his hand leave my face "he cheated on me....Matt cheated on me" I burst out crying.

Cameron's Point Of View:

I was just hanging out when I saw Hanna crying her eyes out. She looked lost and fragile. I ran up to her and held her in my arms, she cried even more. I heard her heart beats against mine, as if they were one. "what's wrong?" I was concerned. She didn't look like the Hanna I met before. And from the way she cried, something was surely not right. I took her face in my hand and brushed away the tears falling. She was beautiful. Even when crying, she took my breath away. "he...he cheated on me...Matt cheated on"

Hanna's Point Of View:

I looked into his eyes and it was all of sudden black and tense. He let go of me and started walking almost running back to where I came from. I tried calling him several times but he ignored and found his way to the cafeteria where Matt and his friend were at. I knew where this was going so I tried running as fast to reach him before he could do anything stupid and get himself expelled.

He all of sudden pushed Matt from behind receiving a confused look from him "what the fuck man?" Matt shouted attracting everyone's attention as Cameron flew his fist towards his jawline causing him to fall on the ground. "oh my god" I looked at Matt laid on the ground with blood peeking from his mouth as he tried to manage getting up. I looked at Cameron and his gaze was glued on Matt. He looked...different. Matt got up and did the same thing to Cameron's jawline. I tried stopping them but it was no use. I pushed Matt off of Cameron's top. I looked at Cameron's bleeding nose. "are you okay?" I asked concerned, he nodded "why do you care about him? you shouldn't be caring about...this guy" Pointing to Cameron. I looked confused at him "then, who should I care about?" "uh, who knows...me" "and why is that for exactly?" I felt anger build up inside me "because I'm your damn boyfriend not him" He shouted. I walked few slow steps towards him "boyfriend huh?" He looked down at me "now tell me...boyfriend" I said sarcastically "where were you that day I cried my eyes out alone in my room huh?" He had no answer. His face turned pale "TELL ME" I shouted "oh wait. you were instead getting on some other fucking girl's pants. weren't you? huh boyfriend?" I pushed him. He knew what he did. He couldn't say anything. Jenna suddenly walked from between the crowd of nosy pupils with a weird-ed face "so...this whole time, it was you?" she asked narrowing her brows "me?! what are you trying to say?" "you know, that day....when I basically FUCKED your boyfriend" where is this attitude coming from? Matt tried stopping her but she pushed him aside  "he just kept moaning about this girl named...Hanna" She had this stuck up look drawn on her face "I hated the thought of her, I wished she would be dead by the time I fucked his brain off! I don't know how you slipped off my mind, I should've know it was always you." She blurted "You're a slut you know that Hanna? you can't just stay with one guy, you just need to steal other girls men!" she said "keep your heads up everybody" she suddenly started shouting "because she's coming to steal your man" she said inches away from my face. I couldn't resist it anymore. I slapped her across the face causing her to shake in her stiletto heels "keep your distance away from me, do you hear that?" I grabbed Cameron's arm and pulled him out.