Chapter: 3

Matt's Point Of View:

I like how unique Hanna is, she is defiantly a keeper.

Hanna's Point Of View:

I suddenly found myself laying my head on his shoulder. He smelled like vanilla, a smell I could not resist.

"So.." he started "soo..." I said still laying my head "I don't know, but you seem a bit...sad" he looked down at me

"is there anything wrong? you don't seem happy, I know you left your friends back there, but I sense something else"

I strongly fought the thought of Cameron in my head, I don't want him to think I'm a freak for thinking this much about someone that I've known for not even a day. But my heart keeps fighting me back of  the fact I actually miss him. I felt connected some way to him, I don't know why though, but my mind keeps telling me to let go and forget he ever happened since I would never see him again and getting more attached to someone far away well lead me to an iternal misery not more, not less.

"I'm fine" "are you sure?" "Yes... I'm sure" I felt bad for lying to him, It seemed like he...cared!

---------------------

I went back to my room and laid down on my bed. It have been a long day.

I tried sleeping but I couldn't stop thinking of Matt, the whole time i was with him I forgot everything, even Jaz and...Cameron. He was caring and sweet, it was a weird combination to find on a boy, since the majority are total jerks. But, I think I'm lucky to find a friend like him, many people sure not do.

***NEXT DAY***

I was suddenly awaken by a slam. A girl came in. She caught me looking at her "Oh, hey" she said in a cheer as she struggled to pull her luggage in. I quickly stood up and reached for her "hey, let me help you with this" I said as i took the bag from her and pulled it in. It was very heavy as if a dead body was curled up inside it "I'm Jenna, I'm going to share this room with you i just hope you don't mind" Ugh. finally a person i could hang out with "oh sure" I said with a big grin "so, do you want to sleep or do you wanna hang out? I was going to grab me something to eat" I said "oh sorry I'm really tired, but we can hang out tomorrow?" What a let down, she seemed fun to be around with "oh ok" I said as I got out and went to the nearest cafateria.

I sat on an empty table since all the others were filled with hungry pupils. I kept looking at everyone wandering around as i ate my sandwich. Everyone seems to be happy and having fun here. I envy them. I wish Jaz was here with me. I wonder what she's doing right now...

Jazmine's Point Of View:

"Are you sure about this?" i said giggling as Sam pulled me from my hand. We reached an empty hall. I was suddenly pushed against the wall. He placed one hand behind me as he reached for my face with the other one. He fired me a huge smile "we can get caught for this you know?" I said looking into his eyes tugging my hands into his shirt "fuck the rules" he said as he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled against the kiss, and it was getting heated by every second turning into a makeout session. This moment I felt like a kid, as if we were in highschool again, running from the teachers trying not to get caught and stuff. But i sure do enjoyed this one more.

Hanna's Point Of View:

Finishing my sandwich, I got up and went to look for Matt. I was getting bored and he would sure make me feel better right now. I needed someone to cheer me up.

I kept looking around and i happened to not find him anywhere, I probably didn't search all the places. "hey" i looked back and it was him "Oh Maattt" he smiled at me "Been looking for me or something?" he smirked "I actually was, I have no one to hang out with" I said in a sad tone "I was about to hit my friend's house, wanna join? we're just gathering to chat and stuff" he said "umm.." "It's okay, I promise" he giggled  "just one hour and we be back okay?" "Okay" he assured me.

I looked at myself and noticed how messed up my outfit was, I can't believe I was going to someone's house looking like this "ughh I'm gonna go change my outfit, I can't go like this I'll be back in a bit okay?" I said as i ran to my dorm room and entered it, i quickly opened up my bag and searched on it for a decent outfit, but I'm not good at that stuff you know. I came up with a simple one yet better than what I'm wearing right now, I quickly changed into my new outfit and ran out as i grabbed my phone.

I reached to him out of breath "let's..go" i struggled to say "okay jump in" he laughed as we got into his car.

15 mintues later. "here we are" Matt pointed out "Oh my god, his house is laarrgge!" I said as i stared awkwardly from the window as we got closer "I know, his parents work in hollywood" he said laughing at my reaction "oh" i said "come on they must be waiting" he said as we stopped near the house or should i say...mansion. I struggled to open the door "oh I'll open it for you" he said as he got out and came to my side trying to open it. But i kept trying "Hey let the door!" Matt screamed trying to open it as well, but the window was closed so i couldn't hear him clearly "what?" i shouted. The door suddenly opened and Matt fell down to his back and i fell as well, I lifted my head up to notice I was on top of him and he was looking right back at me smiling. "OH SHIT! SORRY" I quickly stood up "It's okay, let's get in" he laughed as he extended his hand out for me to hold it. I hesitated a bit but i held it anyways. It felt weird for a second, but i guess that what he do with his fiends? I mean it couldn't mean anything, he sees me as a friend not more.

He knocked the door several times until someone finally came to open it, I could hear their footsteps approaching. A blonde tall girl with green eyes appeared, I was jealous, she was probably a model, how can someone be this perfect anyways? It is impossible. But in her case, I guess it wasn't. She looked at Matt and shot him a huge smile as she ran at him and hugged him "MATT" she screamed in an annoying tone. But he didn't let go of my hand "Oh my god i miss you, where have you been all this time? Don't tell me you forgot me? come on i-" Hello missy? I'm over heeeere! "Umm...this is Melissa" he introduced me to her "Melissa this is Hanna" She looked at our hands. I immediatly let go "Oh heyy" she said in an obnoxios way as she turned her gaze to Matt "They're waiting for you" she said as she held his hand and pulled him in.