Chapter: 6

Hanna's Point Of View:

Matt walked towards me in steady moves. I could see his gaze tense as he got closer. He reached me and held my arms as he went for a kiss. He pressed his lips against mine forcely. This time, I didn't enjoy it.

I can tell he did this to make Cameron jealous. I pulled back immediatly. "Matt this is Cameron" I blurted out "Cameron this is Matt...my boyfriend" It just escaped my lips. I saw Cameron's eyes saden. The look of his eyes made me feel bad. "hey" Matt bitterly said wrapping his arm around me. Here, he did it again. Cameron didn't say anything, his face told me nothing. It was blank. No expressions.

"I'm late" Cameron said in a low tone. He turned his back and instead of going back, he walked away. I traced him as he disappeard between the crowd. I felt a tear pinch at the back of my eyes. But I held it back.

"what a douche-bag" Matt suddenly blurted "what?" I shook his arm off of me "why would you say that?" feeling anger build up inside of me "I mean he didn't even say hi. He stood there like a retarded the whole time. Why would you even care anyways?" because i have feelings for him "bec..." I hesitated. I couldn't tell him I liked him. "It's none of your damn bussiness anyways" I quietly said walking away. I could hear him curse as I walked back to my dorm room.

I threw my body against the bed and started tearing up. He was in the same place as me this whole time, but instead I gave up on him. I felt mixed emotions. I was happy I finally saw him, but I felt sad that I used Matt to forget him. I'm such a hypoocrite. I hate myself so bad right now. Cameron must hate me right now. I can't deal with this. Cameron's reaction affected me more than I would thought. Giving me another prove I did not move on.

I fell into a deep sleep crying. It was like if I fainted.

Matt's Point Of View:

I pushed my fist against the wall feeling the concrete crumble on the back of my hand "dude chill the fuck out" Liam my friend blurted out. I kept punshing through things. What have I done to her? why did she suddenly turn her back at me "the fuck is wrong with you man?" Liam suddenly pushed me "she's just another gir. Get pass her" "what?" my eyes tensed to his chose of words "Just calm down man" i saw he regreted saying it already. Or I would've made him in my own way. "she's not just any girl" "will...she is" I couldn't resist him at this point as my fist flew to his face. He fell and I walked out. He is my friend, but not right now. I went to a bar and took some few drinks maybe I'll forget it for the night. One shot turned to three after, the three turned more and more. Till the point I felt numb..

Hanna's Point Of View:

I went searching for Cameron. I found him sitting in a bench staring at the view infront of him. I sat next to him. I thought I'd get a reaction but he didn't move at all.

I broke the tense "um hey" I said with a brief smile trying to attract his attention.

"why didn't you tell me?" he came out of the blue "tell you what?" "that you had a boyfriend" "Uh..I didn't" I said "what?" "I said I didn't, I liked you okay, I wanted to get into a relationship with you, but I couldn't, I came here, I thought I'd never see you-" his gaze softened "-and I had to move on, I didn't want to get attached to you knowing I'll never see you again, i.." my eyes got wtaery as I shrugged the feeling in me I took a deep breath "I thought maybe if I met someone I'll let go, I thought I did. But when you came..I knew I didn't, I built feelings for you the whole time I spent alone, do you even know how bad I felt because of that?" "I know" "what?" "I like you too Hanna" my heart beated fast. He suddenly brushed his lips against mine. I lost in my own mind. My heart beated even quicker. I was in the perfect place.

"I..I have to go" I shot up and walked away. Why did I just do that? But I didn't want to hurt Matt

I was stopped by someone..."MATT?" I looked at him "What are you doing here?" "What was that?"  I bit my tounge "till me Hanna....why were you kissing him?" he shouted at me "I..I didn't mean it" "you most be me kidding me right? I was coming to apologize for what happened that yeterday and I come see you kissing someone else?" he blurted out. I felt bad "now I know why you suddenly raged at me when I called a douche-bag, you may think I'm stupid but I'm not" He walked away. What?

I ran to my room.

Jenna woke me up "I need company" "um oh-kay" I got up. "what do you wanna do?" "Let's go to the cafeteria" I changed up and walked with her.

Jenna kept goissiping and talking about boys the whole time. From the moment we sat, she didn't shut up "do you like...have a boyfriend?" I suddenly asked "um no" "how can that be?" "wellll... I met this guy yesterday at a bar, he studies here too" "so you do have one?" I smiled "not really, but we chatted and danced together and stuff" "yeeah..." "we kissed" she blushed "I KNEW IT." she laughed. I get a bit excited over these type off stuff. I don't know why. Just when like Jaz had her first kiss I told everyone at the neighborhood. Don't ask me why, I don't know the answer myself "So, anything else happened?" I smirked drinking my juice "well...We kinda..you know...did it" "OH JENNA YOU LITTLE SLUT" I joked almost screaming but she placed her hand on my mouth to shut me up "shh, I don't want him to hear that, he could be anywhere" "okay" I laughed "Oh. shit" "what?" "he's here!" "tell me me tell me tell me" "he just entered" she said turning her gaze away "there's alot of people, come on show me" "that one" she pointed out "which one? I can't see" "The blonde one" I saw Matt. He was the only blonde one, but it can't be. I shook the idea off "can you point out more?" "that one. The tall blonde one" she explained "his name is Matt" I felt like a truck just hit me.