Chapter: 10

Hanna's Point Of View:

Walking my way there, I found no one.

My hands pinned to my chest, as I dreadly stood waiting for this person to come out, it was no way in hell it could be Cameron, it didn't make sense.

And just as I doubted, it was Matt!

The smirk playing on his face made my stomach churn, I wanted to slap it out his face so bad.

You'd ask: why am I still standing here? Well to be honest, I don't know myself.

I wanted for this meeting to end already, and it didn't even start yet.

"What do you want?" I snapped on him, he stood amused. "why don't you just turn around, and walk to where you came from"

"Feisty uh?" A grin formed within his well-proportioned lips. My body shivered.

"Seriously," I gave up with the attitude, letting my arms settle beside my hips. "what do you want? I'm not up for any games, quit the chase and come clear"

"I just wanted.." Scratching the back of his neck, I stood looking directly into his eyes.

"You just wanted what? Isn't enough what you did already? aren't you enough with that?"

"You see, I'm not here to make a fight, especially not with you," He took several steps forward, a foot away from me now. "I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry"

The presence of his figure almost attaching mine petrified me, I gulped silently.

"Apology not accepted," I managed to call. "but why did you send me that text pretending you were Cameron? You could've just told me it was you"

"I knew you wouldn't come if I said it was me"

"Well here I am, I knew it was you"

"How did you know?"

"I'm not stupid okay?"

"Well..." He trailed the word coming at me. "I really am sorry" He spoke an inch away from my lips, his hot breath clashing into my skin.

"Don't.."

"Don't what?" He rasply said pinning me against a car.

"Don't...do that"

He looked at my lips then back at my eyes, biting on his, I could feel the palms of my hands sweated up.

"You mean this.." he pressed his lips forcefully into mine before I had the chance to retaliate.

My eyes fluttering to a close, I sank in my thoughts. I didn't know what to do anymore. I froze practically.

And within seconds, I found myself kissing him back.

Cameron's Point Of View:

I was about to head back, but I received a call. Picking my phone up, I pressed it to my ear.

"hello" I spoke.

"..umm can you come back, there's something I need you to see" The caller muttered.

The voice wasn't much familiar to my ears. It wasn't Hanna, it was someone else.

"wait...who is that?"

"you'll thank me later"

"he-" The call ended.

I stood there staring at my phone, with no idea on what just happened.

Who was this?

I decided to forget it ever happened and just head back, Hanna should be waiting for me.