Chapter: 9

Hanna's Point Of View:

I trailed my fingers down his cheek, feeling the bruises from last night, I gulped feeling guilt rush through my veins, It was all my fault, I shouldn't have told him about what happened, he wouldn't have gone through this, I was all up in myself I didn't know he would actually go this far.

"I- I'm sorry.." I whispered my face inches away from him. "don't be" he breathed against my ear, his hot breath clashing against my bare skin.

I could feel my body beginning to grow hot as he began tracing sloppy kisses down my neck causing a moan to escape my parted lips, fluttering my eyes closed, all I could feel was his lips softly marking me.

He continued trailing kisses, biting on the skin making me unable to think straight.

"b- babe.." I struggled to speak, a moan following after.

"huh?" he mumbled against my skin causing me to shiver, still placing open mouthed kisses.

Fighting the urge to surrender to his touch, I had to go.

"I- I have to g-" I was cut short by him pressing his lips firmly against mine, I didn't pull back, surprisingly, I kissed him back.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled him even closer attaching our bodies into one.

Moving his hands to my hips, he pushed me up, making me immediately surround his waist with my legs, I deepened the kiss.

"Was about time you both finally get together" someone sneered, their voice weren't as happy as they said.

Detaching our lips, I rose my head up as I squinted my eyes to see who it was.

Matt!

Cameron let me down as I fixed my posture, him turning to face the one and only...Matt!

"What do you want?" Cameron barked, his face solemn, the anger evident in his voice. I held his hand and soon after he calmed a little.

"I just want to have a nice chat, that's all" Matt innocently cooed raising his hands up in surrender.

"If I were you, I'd back the fuck up to where I came from, don't test me kid, I got a whole lot in my pocket and I'm not up to deal with you"

"Now, now...Dallas," Matt frantically spoke, taking few steps towards Cameron, his eyes turning into sleets. "Is that a threat? Because If I was you, I wouldn't be making threats, especially not to me"

"And why is that?" Cameron cocked his eyebrow, a smirk taking place on his lips.

"You really don't wanna know" He smirked. Moving his eyes to me then to Cameron, he let out a small laugh. "With time you might"

He turned on his heels and walked away into the building.

I could see Cameron's chest rising up and down heavily.

I gulped hard feeling my insides burn and my body numb. What does that have to mean?

I'm not up for another fight, I'm done with what happened earlier and I'm not in the mood to witness it again. The bruises in his face were enough to make me loose it, I don't want to see him suffer because of me.

"babe.." Cameron squeezed my hand making me snap from my thoughts, I looked up at him.

"Yeah?"

"It's okay" he brushed his free hand against my cheek, I fumbled my hand.

"I just, don't want to see you guys fight again"

"Don't worry, I won't," He smiled. "Though he deserves it" He chuckled.

"I know, just don't, okay? It's not worth it, don't get yourself all worked up for him, he's nothing, trust me, he's not worth the effort"

"I know babe" He mumbled softly capturing my lips on a firm kiss, I couldn't but smile against it.

"You should go right now," prying my lips off of his, he smiled "you don't want to be late"

"okay" I placed a kiss on his cheek before immediately turning and walking away into the building.

Cameron's Point Of View:

She kept me sane.

That's all I could of think of right now, she was...different.

I hadn't met a girl like her yet, all the girls I ever met made me go nuts, but she did the exact opposite, sooth me down. Even if we're just kissing, she manages to find a way to keep me at my best. I guess I'm just that lucky to have her by my side.

I can't loose her.

"Oh, isn't the one and only.." Matt suddenly came at my face, not giving it a single thought I pushed him.

"The fuck do you want?" I growled, my hands forming into fists.

"Woah, chill!" he dusted his shirt off, fixing his posture soon after. "I just want to tell you something"

"You have nothing to say"

"Well, I have this one thing.." He came forward whispering in my ear "It won't be long before I get her back, you know, considering how a fucking slut she is, she'll come running, soon after she'll be begging me to fuc-" I couldn't handle it as my fists landed on his jawline causing him to fall.

He shrieked in pain.

I came closer to him, while he poorly tried to hold himself up. I leaned my face near his "Next time, when you talk about her, watch your fucking mouth, or you got another thing coming" Much to his dismay, I pushed my fist into his stomach making him cringe in pain. I walked past him.

Hanna's Point O View:

I was about to head back to Cameron where he said he'd wait for me in, when my phone suddenly buzzed in my jeans making me flinch all of sudden.

Pulling it out, I had two messages. I opened the first one and it was Cameron.

From: Cam

my car got busted, I'm not coming, sorry babe, meet me at the cafeteria in about an hour

I was anticipating for this moment, but happens my boyfriend got his car busted and now he's not going to have lunch with me. Bomber.

I opened the other text, the number was unknown, but I opened it anyway.

From: Unknown

hey ;) meet me at the parking lots i have a surprise for you please come, you won't regret it, promise ;) - cam

Wait, what?! Parking lots? A surprise? Who gives a surprise at parking lots anyways? But why is he sending me this message from an unknown number? But he just said he wasn't coming. I'm confused.

I frowned my eyebrows staring at the text.

It couldn't be him. Who could this possibly be anyways, I don't know much people around here, and especially not whom give surprises at parking lots.

I decided to go find myself.