Chapter: 2

Cameron's Point Of View:

“Should I text her?” I said tapping my fingers on my phone screen “Or should I call?” I kept my eyes glued on it “But wait…I don’t have her number. Fuck”

Hanna's Point Of View:

“I wish I gave him my number” I flipped my body towards the window beside me “Life is so haaaard” I buried my head into the pillow and started screaming. Jaz came in running.

“OH MY GOD! WHO IS IT? DID SOMEONE COME IN?” I looked at her confused “what the fuck?” “Why were you screaming?” “Frustration?” I said showing how obvious it is.

She laid down next to me “Is it about him?” she said smirking “him? Who? I don’t know him, who is him?“ “yeah it is about him” she laughed “I saw how he looked at you” she added.

“just to know we’re in the same page, who are you talking about?” “Cameron you idiot” “oh” I laid back down confused. But why? I’m not perfect.

“You don’t have to be perfect” Fuck. Did she read my mind? “you were thinking loudly” “oh damn it” “Stop crying and let’s go dress shopping, remember the party?”

How did I forget? It’s my only chance to see him this summer then I’m moving to another state and I will never see him again. But if we got into a relationship my parents would have another reason to leave me here but not with them, with Jaz. They just want to get rid of me “oh shit okay” I quickly shot myself up and wore my shorts and t-shirt.

“LEGGO!” Jaz shouted as we got into her car.

***4 HOURS LATER***

“I..can’t..feel..my legs” I laid on the floor with the bags around me “get up u lazy ass, we have no time, we gotta go change right now”

“RIGHT NOW?”  I almost screamed.

“yes it’s 5 pm, we should be ready in like 3 hours” “ugh” “we can’t miss this party Hanna, it’s the last week of summer and then college starts. There will be no time for partying” “whatever”.

***

-7:30 P.M-

“WHAT’S WRONG?” Jaz shouted as I ran into the bathroom and threw up. She came and held my hair back.

“I feel sick” I said washing my face “go lay down and I’ll bring you something warm to drink” she immediately went to the kitchen. I then placed myself on the bed and wrapped myself with the blanket. Why did I eat that Taco? I thought as I threw up again.

***

“Hanna..” am I dead? “Hanna wake up, it’s me Jaz”

“Oh Jaz” I lifted my head up “What time it is?” I said “it’s 7 in the morning”

“WHAT?..AND THE PARTY? JAZ UGHHHH” I screamed.

“You were too sick and you fell asleep immediately after you drank the tea I made you, I couldn’t wake you up” “Did you go?”

“How am I supposed to go when you’re sick?” “But, that was our last chance to party, I’m sorry” I reached for her hand.

“You don’t have to be” she giggled “I called the blonde guy his name was Sam, and I apologized” “oh okay”

“Hey, guess what?” she suddenly jumped on the bed “what?” “he goes to my college” she screamed

“him? What about…the others?” referring to Cameron. “the rest got transferred to another places as he said” So that means I’m officially leaving to another state? And I will never see Cameron again. I pushed my head on the pillow. I hate everything.

-------------------------------

“I will miss you” Jaz cried “It’s okay, you’ll find some people to hang around with in no time”

“but you’re my best friend, I should be hanging with you not some pair of wannabe sluts” I laughed “I’ll miss you too homie” I hugged her

“byeee” she screamed as I walked into the airport. I didn’t say goodbye to Cameron and I knew I wasn’t gonna see him again. I’m such a dumbass wreck. I liked him… a lot. But I guess I’ll have to move on, find some new friends and forget he ever happened.

Jazmine's Point Of View:

I was roaming in my house when suddenly someone knocked my door fiercely, I got a bit scared but I got myself together and went to open the doo.

“hey” he said. I almost pissed my pants “C..CAMERON WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” “Is Hanna still here?” he ignored my question “Uh she.. just went off” “Went off? Where? I need to tell her something before I go” “She transferred schools in another state”

Cameron's Point Of View:

“Went off? Where? I need to tell her something before I go” “She transferred schools in another state” What? “Did her flight go?” “yes, two hours ago” she said. I immediately walked away. Why did this happen to me? She was unique and…paranoid, something I’ve never saw in a girl. She was different that’s why I liked her I guess.

Hanna's Point Of View:

I found my way around the dorm and entered my room. The other bed was empty. So I’m staying alone.

“woohoo funn” I sarcastically said as I dropped my luggage not bothering to organize it.

I laid on the bed and took a nap.

I woke up my stuff still on the same place thrown and the other bed still empty. I got out discovering this giant place and to take a deep breath and just let everything out.

I couldn’t stop thinking about everything and how am I supposed to get along with new people. I’m not good at meeting people you know. But it might turn to be fun and I might find a friend to entertain me a little. I would possibly die alone if I don’t find someone. And that will be hard since no one is sharing the room with me. I’ll have to loo- “Hi beautiful” someone said. Wait, beautiful?

“Uhh are you talking to..me?” I said as I turned to see who it was.

Ohmygod. “Umm hey” I smiled “My name is Matt, nice to meet you…” “Hanna” I quickly answered “my name is Hannah”

“Nice to meet you Hanna” He shot me a huge grin I swear that could kill a fragile little teenager.

“what are you doing? You seem lost” “oh I’m new; I just wanted to take a look around” “well, can I have the honor to do that? I happen to know this place very well”

“so you must have been here for a long time, uh?” “Not really, it’s already my second year, but I get along fast” “oh cool” I smiled.

We spent the next hour chatting and getting to know each other. It was awkwardly fun, he was so easy to talk to, and was down to earth as well. I caught several girls glaring at me. I think he’s a heart-breaker. A nice heart-breaker. “Do you want an ice cream?” “ugh yes pleease" I pleaded.

“okay” he giggled. We went and sat under a tree so the sunlight won’t melt our ice creams. “so tell me, what brought you here?”

“My parents hate me” he laughed “are you joking?” “no I’m not, they just wanted to get rid of me” “of course they didn’t, parents don’t do that” “well, mine sure do” I hated the thought of my family. They always tell me it’s for my own good, and that they wanted me to get a bit responsible but everyone knows they just wanted me out.

“have you left any friends back there?” the thought of Cameron came back. But I soon washed it away “Yes, my best friend..her name is Jaz as from Jazmine” “She probably misses you right now” “she probably is” I said looking down.

***{ IMPORTANT: Character Matt is NOT Matthew Espinosa. He's a tottal fictional character }***