why yui, just why

(Pretend that their eyes are brown this is when they are 4yrs old)👆

(3rd pov)
Every sakamaki had a shock face. shu had a shock face and he spoke, "how did you know?" Kina look at him, "easy we saw ayato pin flatboard to the couch and we saw his fangs and then Mr. Reiji appear behind us and then you guys started to appear out of nowhere." Yui glare at kina and said "I'M NOT A FLATBOARD AND HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME, I'M THE CHURCHES MOST GOD BELIEVER, NOT YOU GUYS!"

Yuka and kina face👇

Yuka said "yui, we don't care, besides yui god isn't real if he was real he will be answering my prayers

Yuka said "yui, we don't care, besides yui god isn't real if he was real he will be answering my prayers." Yui gasp and said "God's real you non believers." kina look at yui and said "yui just so you know we are living with vampires." Yui had a shock face and back up and fell and cut her knee. Every sakamaki eyes was red. Yui spoke, "v-vampires take this you monsters!" Yui took out her cross causing yuka and kina to Facepalm.

(Yuka pov)

Why is yui so freaking stupid. Then I counted "yui is about run in 3... 2... 1..." Yui got up and ran leaving me and kina with vampires well that's good to know.  Kina got up and said "excuse me but can one of you guys show us our room." Ayato spoke, "you two are not scared of us?" I got up as well and shake my head, "nope not at all." reiji asked shu to take us but he didn't move, the triplets were gone to find flatboard and Subaru was in his room and that left reiji to show us our room. "So can you please tell me how do live with your sister?" Reiji said as we was walking in the hallway. I look at reiji and said "well it's not fun to have a brainless sister who think she's god most believer in the church." Reiji nodded his head and then he said this, "do you think yui is really your sister?" Kina spoke, she is really our step sister and she's really mean to us and to tell the truth, we think that our real family died or something but I don't know."

(Reiji's pov)

It sad to hear what kina said about their parents but I wonder why would they be with a unmanner sister of theirs. I spoke "here's you two room."

(Yuka's pov)

We stop at a door and reiji spoke "here's you two room." reiji open it and the room looks amazing.

Yuka and kina's room👇

I bowed to reiji and said "thank you reiji for showing us our room

I bowed to reiji and said "thank you reiji for showing us our room." reiji awkwardly bow back and said "your welcome and we also-." Kina spoke, "you got a night school right?" Reiji face was in shock. "How did you know?" I smile, "easy you guys are wearing black uniforms right? So that's how we know."
I smile again and the cause reiji to blush really red. Reiji smile and left. Kina talked, "well that was something."  I nodded and said "hey kina remember when we pull a prank on flatboard yui." Kina laugh and said "that was good times."

(Flash back when they was 5 and yui 14)

"I hate you two, I wish father never find you and your family probably killed their self!" Yui said as she smile and walk away. Kina was crying and I was glaring at flatboard yui, then a idea hit me. "Hey kina wanna prank yui". Kina's face lit up and said "really?"
I nodded. "Let's do this."

(Five minutes of getting ready)
Yuka and kina was hiding behind a door and they saw yui walking with a Bible in her hand. "I hate thosse non believers, I'll show father I'm better than the- KYAAAA!" yui screamed because a bucket of paint fell on her. Me and kina laugh at her. Yui turn to us and said "YOU STUPID NON BELIEVERS I HATE YOU TWO!"
Me and kina ran away from yui.

(Flash back ends)

I laugh so did kina. Kina look outside the window and said "let's get some sleep okay?" I nodded and went to my bed and kina went to her bed. "Night yuka." kina said as she sleep.
I smile and sleep as well.

                               "good night kina."

Thanks for reading this story i hope you enjoy it