night school? great

(3rd pov) (don't play it yet)

Yuka and kina was sleeping until they heard a scream, yuka look at kina and kina shook her head as a no and yuka nodded and went back to sleep. But someone bust through their door, "OI WAKE UP!" Yuka eyes shot open and glare at ayato. Kina had dark aura surround her and yuka.

Yuka's dark aura👇

Kina's dark aura👇

Kina's dark aura👇

Yuka spoke, " yes ayato kun?" Ayato shiver and said "r-reiji wants you two to wear these, h-here"

Yuka spoke, " yes ayato kun?" Ayato shiver and said "r-reiji wants you two to wear these, h-here". Ayato put down the two uniforms on yuka's bed and quickly teleported out of the room. Yuka stretch and look at the uniform. "Um I'm not going to wear this, how about you kina?" Kina look at her twin and said "no way" yuka throw the uniform away, and took out their own uniform. Yuka smile and kina said "good old cross academy uniform" yuka put on the the day class uniform and kina put on the night class uniform.

Yuka's uniform👇(she got the necklace)

Kina's uniform👇(she got the necklace)

(Kina's pov)

I look at yuka and said, "well let's go before flatboard yui comes and gets us" yuka laugh and nodded, "okay let's go then" we ran out of our room and saw the sakamaki's waiting for us and maybe yui, because I don't see her anywhere." Yuka call out to them, "hey guys sorry were late."
Reiji saw us wearing a different uniforms, "you guys are wearing different uniforms?" I spoke, "well the uniform you give us, well the skirt was so short, and the shirt was to small, so is it okay to wear these." Reiji was blushing really red again and said,"y-yes you c-can." Me and kina both smile and said thank you to reiji. Then flatboard came down stairs wearing the uniform that the sakamaki's are wearing but different it has a skirt but it's small

Yui saw us and said, " why are you guys wearing? It looks  weird" yuka spoke, "says the one who is flat as a board and thinks that she will get attention from people

Yui saw us and said, " why are you guys wearing? It looks weird" yuka spoke, "says the one who is flat as a board and thinks that she will get attention from people." Yui got mad and before she can do anything reiji talked, " we don't got time for this, we got school." I glare at yui and yui smirk at me. I ran to yuka and whisper to her, "our phones go get them." Yuka nodded tug on reiji's shirt. "Excuse me reiji can we have our phones back?" Reiji took out our phones and handed them to us. "Thank you reiji San".
Reiji look away and blushed. "Your welcome".

(Five minutes in the limo) (yuka's pov)

It was so quiet in this limo, no one is talking, well flatboard is getting harassed by ayato but I didn't care. I look at kina nudge her shoulder. She look at me and I showed her our favorite Nightcore song. I played it. (Play the song now)

Yuka: boys and girls of every age, wouldn't you like to see something strange? Come with us and you will see, this our town of Halloween

Yuka: this is Halloween, this is Halloween, pumpkins scream in the dead of night, this is Halloween, everybody make a scene, trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright, it's our town, everybody scream in this town of Halloween.

Kina: I am the one hiding under your bed, teeth ground Sharp and eyes glowing red.

Kina: I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair.

Yuka: this is Halloween, this is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween.

Yuka and kina: in this town we call home everyone hail to the pumpkin song

Kina: in this town, don't we love it now? Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

The phone: EVERYBODY SCREAM!, EVERYBODY SCREAM! IN THIS TOWN OF HALLOWEEN!

Kina: I am the clown with the tear-away face, here in a flash, gone without a trace.

Kina: I am the "who" when you call "who's there?"

Kina: I am the wind blowing through your hair.

Kina: I am the the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Yuka: tender lumplings everywhere life's no fun without a good scare, that's our job but we're not mean in our town our town of Halloween

Yuka and kina: in this town don't we love it now? Everybody's waiting for the next surprise, in this town we call home everyone hail to the pumpkin song.

(Still yuka's pov)

After we finished our song, I turn off my phone and look at every one who is looking at us. "Is there something wrong guys?" Shu spoke, your voices sound so beautiful." Kina spoke, "thank you for your compliment shu-kun." Shu blush pink and nodded as a your welcome. I smile and then i heard this, "your voices sound awful." I stop smiling and glare at yui who was not impressed. Kina look at yui and said, "what do you mean by that flatboard." Yui spoke, "stop calling me a flatboard and why would you sing a stupid song like that?!" Then kina snapped, "WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP YUI!" Yui's eye was widen so was the sakamaki. Yui was about to say something then I hear yelling from outside the limo.

"Fan girls great and school this will be a long night"