first night at a night school

(nobody pov)

Yuka and kina eyes twitched, "d-do you guys go through this every night?" Subaru sigh and spoke, "yes we do." As soon the driver open the door the fan girls got louder.

"SHU MARRY ME!"

"REIJI I WANT YOUR BABY!"

"AYATO BITE ME!"

"LAITO MAKE ME YOUR SEX SLAVE!"

"KANATO I WANT TO BE YOUR DOLL!"

"SUBARU PUNCH MY WALLS!"

kina felt like puking and yuka cover her mouth to stop her puke. The sakamaki's walk out and then yui. The girls started to talk about her.

"Who is she?"

"Why is this slut with them"

"Look at her, she is flat and a slut''

Yuka and kina was laughing quietly until yui shouted at them, You non believers get here now!" Yuka look at kina and said, "I think we're going to be talk bad." Kina nod in agreement. As soon they go out the fan girls started to fangirl over them,

"AWW LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE!"

" THE GIRL WITH WHITE HAIR IS SOO ADORABLE, I REALLY WANT THEM NOW!"

"LOOK WHAT THERE WEARING ITS SO CUTE! ONE BLACK, ONE WHITE, IT EVEN HAVES A NECKLACE!"

"AHHHHH IM GOING TO DIE OVER THIS CUTENESS!"

Yuka and kina smile and said, "thank you for the compliment from you girls but we need to get to class bye."

(Yuka's pov)

After me and kina was compliment by the fangirls we caught up with the sakamaki's and yui. Yui glare at us and said, "why did they compliment you guys and not me!?!" I spoke, "I don't know probably it's because you are flat and you try to get people's attention like the sakamakis, you pretend to trip over nothing only to get attention." Yui look embarrassed and before anything reiji stopped us. "That's enough,  yuka and kina you guys will go with ayato and kanato same goes for yui, she is in the same classes with you guys."  I nodded and kina and yui was glaring at each other. I heard kina voice, "alright then, but what if yui want to skip class?" Reiji glare at yui and said "she will have a punishment for skipping then."  Yui pretend to be scare again, "y-yes sir, I won't" we walk to class and saw ayato and kanato already in there.  I spoke, well this is something and this is a food prep class room.". Ayato got up and grab us and yui glare at us before we disappear.

(Timeskip after the walk to the kitchen)

I look at ayato and said, "takoyakis,  you want us to make you takoyakis." Ayato smirked and said, "make me the best takoyaki in the world." I look at  kina and she shrugged, "fine we'll make you you takoyakis."  So me and kina started to get everything to make the takoyakis. After we finished we give them to ayato. "Here's your takoyaki." Ayato smile and ate one. Kina started to clean up and I help her. " Hey  kina should we ask ayato for help?" Kina look at me and said, "no, we clean up and go back to class okay?" I nodded and after we clean up, we was about to go but kina got grab.

(Kina's pov)
I was about to go with yuka until ayato grab me. "What the? HEY WHAT THE HECK!? LET ME GO AYATO!"  I was about to call out to yuka but ayato cover my mouth and bite my neck, my eyes widened and I saw blur and I saw yuka running towards me with tears coming from her eyes. Looks like she's yelling at him. I black out.

                     "I just want to leave with my sister yuka."