time with reiji

(kina's pov)

I woke up and saw yuka sleeping, I sigh and got out of bed and pull out a picture from my bag. I smile and said, "grandpa rido."

I heard footsteps coming here so I hid the picture under my pillow and the door open and I saw Subaru

I heard footsteps coming here so I hid the picture under my pillow and the door open and I saw Subaru. I smile and said, "hello Subaru how are you today." Subaru blushed and said, "I'm doing fine, but reiji wants to see you." I nodded and saw Subaru walk away. I sigh and said, "grandpa rido I wish you came here and help us." I went to the door and walk to reiji's room.

(Timeskip bought to you by rido and kid kina and yuka)

I walk to reiji's room and before I can knock, I heard Yui's voice, "what are you doing brat?"  Great and the flatboard answers. "Oh just going to reiji's room because he call me". Yui scoffed and walk away from me. I sigh and knock on reiji's door and reiji open the door and said "please come in Ms. Kina." I smile walk in. Reiji close his door and went to go get tea. I sat down and look around the room, "wow this is different from any room in the mansion."

(Reiji's pov)

When kina was not looking I put in some poison in the tea and walk to kina. "Here's some tea." Kina smile and said, "thank you reiji." I saw her about to drink it but she stop and look at me and back at the cup with a confuse look. She then smirked and said the one word that shocked me. "You poison the tea didn't you reiji-san."

(Kina's pov)

I was about to drink the tea but something didn't look and smell like tea. I look at reiji with a confuse look and look back at the tea and saw it black, okay he tried to poison me, not today. I smirked and said, "you poison the tea didn't you reiji-san." Reiji had a shock face and he nodded. I sigh and said, "why did you try to poison me?" Reiji sigh and said, "well I try to poison you because I poison your sister yui and she drink it and I thought that you will drink it but I never knew you was that smart and I'm sorry." ( A

: oh god reiji is ooc) I look at reiji and said, "it's okay I forgive you." Reiji thank me and I was free to go. When I got out of reiji's room I saw yui glaring at me. I sigh and said, "is there something wrong yui?" Yui yelled at me and said, "HOW COME YOU DIDN'T GET POISON!!" I growl and said, "guess I got lucky." Yui was about to slap me but a hand grab her wrist. I look up saw Subaru. "Just why do you slap your sister?" Subaru said as he squeeze Yui's wrist and let go of her. Yui ran inside her room. I look at Subaru again, "thanks Subaru." Subaru blushed and looked away and said, "I was helping you because she was going to slap you again." I smile and watch as Subaru walk away.

                   "Guess staying here won't be bad."