In love with a lazy vampire

(5years later) (yuka's pov)

It's been five years and something is getting into me and kina's mind like a memory, it trying to let us remember something.

(Yuka now)👇(pretend her eyes are brown)

(Kina now)👇

Anyway I was walking around until I heard a voice spoke to me, "why are you walking around by yourself?" I jumped and turn and saw shu leaning on the wall with his eyes close

Anyway I was walking around until I heard a voice spoke to me, "why are you walking around by yourself?" I jumped and turn and saw shu leaning on the wall with his eyes close. I sigh and said, "god, shu you scared me, don't do that." Shu got up and said, "come with me." I look at shu and follow him. We got to the living room and shu lay down on the couch and pull me on him. I blinked and said, "s-shu?" "Shut up and sleep with me." I blushed and said, "but what about school?" Shu sigh and said, "forget about school okay?" "But reiji will get mad if we don't get ready, please shu?" Shu open one eye and look at me and said, "fine but sit next to me in the limo got it?" I nodded and watch as shu teleport to his room. I sighed softly and sat down. I was thinking until I heard a snobby voice, "well, look who it is, it's the brat herself." I look up and saw yui smirking at me in the school uniform and wearing makeup. I sigh and said, "yui I'm not in the mood for your voice right now." Yui walk up to me and said, "why was you with MY shu!" I look at her and said, "your shu? I thought you was ayato's first everything." Yui grab me and said, "listen bitch, I don't want you non believers ruin everything for me, once the sakamakis fall in love with me, you and kina need to get the fuck out okay?!" I stare at her blankly and said, "your wasting my time, I need to get ready for school so let me go." I push yui away and walk towards me and kina's room. I saw kina dress up for school.

(Kina's clothes)👇

Kina spoke, "okay before you ask me why I'm wearing this, Subaru told me to wear it for school okay?" I giggle and said, "I'm not going to ask you that

Kina spoke, "okay before you ask me why I'm wearing this, Subaru told me to wear it for school okay?" I giggle and said, "I'm not going to ask you that." Kina sigh and said, "oh, shu wanted you to wear this." I look at the clothes and wear it.

(Yuka's clothes)👇

I smile and said, "well I don't blame him, let's go

I smile and said, "well I don't blame him, let's go." Kina nodded and follow me downstairs. Once we got there the sakamakis and yui was Waiting for us. Yui glare at us and said, "you sluts, why are you trying to look pretty than me?" Kina whisper, "we are not, and you will never be pretty anyway." I smile and remember what shu said. Once we got in the limo, I sat by shu and he lay on my lap and fell asleep. I felt glares coming from the sakamakis to shu causing me to giggle. I heard yui scoffed at me and said, "I just don't get it? Don't you guys see these two are spoiled brats?!" Subaru glared at yui and said, "since when they was nine, all you do is hurt them or slap kina for no reason." Yui shouted, "I HAD TO BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO B-?!" yui was cut off as shu glare at her, "shut up your annoying." Shu then look at me with a lazy face and said, "massage my hair." I nodded and started to massage his hair. A few minutes later the limo stopped and the fangirls started to shout,

"SHU-SENPAI! MAKE ME LAZY IN BED!"

"REIJI I WILL BARE YOUR CHILD!!"

"AYATO FUCK ME!"

"LAITO POUND INSIDE ME PLEASE!!"

"KANATO I'LL BE YOUR TOY!!"

"SUBARU I WANT YOU TO NOTICE ME!!"

I sighed as shu sat up and said, "to noisy." Kina look at me and then my head started to hurt, "UGH! my head hurt." The sakamakis look at me and before reiji could say anything shu grab me by my waist and teleport us to the music room. I look at shu and said, "shu why did you bring me here?" Shu lay down And look at me, "I heard you singing yesterday in your room by yourself and I was wondering if you can sing for me." I look at shu and smiled and nodded. I got to the piano and started to play.

After I finish singing I noticed something wet on my cheek. I touched my cheek and realize I was crying. I wiped the tears away and turn to shu, "well what do you think?" I saw his eyes widened and he spoke, "your voice is beautiful and perfect at the same time." I smile, "thank you shu." then all of a sudden shu pin me to the couch and stare at me. I sighed and said, "it's okay to take my blood shu, I won't mind." Shu spoke, "its not your blood I want, the reason I bought you heard is I wanted to do this." Shu Lean towards me and kissed me. I kissed him back. Shu pull away from me and said, "I love you yuka, will you be my girlfriend?" I smile at shu and said, "yes, I will and I love you too." Shu hugged me and I hug him back. Then shu fell asleep on me and I fell asleep aswell.

'i...I fell in love with a lazy vampire who loves me.'

Oki Doki the next chapter is going to be will kina and Subaru soo good luck! Bye!