THEIR GRANDPA?!

(3rd pov) (two weeks later)

It was nighttime and the sakamakis was doing their own thing. Reiji was in his room making poison. Shu was sleeping on the couch. The two triplets was biting Yui's neck (boo, yui must die!) and kanato was playing with teddy. And Subaru was in the garden. Everyone was doing what they was doing except for two girls.

(In Yuka and kina's room)

Yuka was sitting on her bed crying and kina was on the ground at the corner looking at her hands as she imagine blood everywhere in the room. Yuka look up and saw blood covering the whole wall, "t-there's blood everywhere even on me, what's happening?!" Kina look around and hold her head and said, "it hurts so much that I can't even stand it!! Why are we even trying to remember our past as if we weren't even human?!" Yuka and kina was in so much pain that they didn't even here someone enter their room. The person who enter their room laugh softly. "Haha, what's wrong my dear granddaughters?" Yuka and kina both look up in shock and ran to the person and both shouted, "GRANDPA RIDO!!" The person name rido smiled at them hug them both. "It's okay you two, I'm here." Kina look up with tears in her eyes, "g-grandpa rido, me and yuka are trying to remember something like as if we weren't human before!" Rido still smile at the pick them up. Rido spoke, "it's okay, i know what's wrong, but I know what will help, try sleeping for a little while okay?" Yuka and kina smile before they fell asleep.

(Subaru's pov)

I was in my garden and smelled another vampire in yuka and kina's room. I got up and teleport to there room and saw a man holding them in his arms. I shouted at him, "HEY! LET THEM GO!!" I then saw my brothers appear in the room and heard yui ran in the room. The man smiled at them and said, "aren't they lovely children?" He then glare at us, "unlike their fake sister I will not have them stay human like this forever." That shock us all.

(Yui's pov)

I look at the sexy man who had those disgusting brats in his arms, it should be me who's in his arms sleeping. Then the man spoke, "unlike their fake sister, I will not have them stay human forever." I was glaring at yuka and kina because I knew they was sluts. Then kina open her eyes alittle and said, "g-grandpa rido, m-my head." The man named rido smiled and said, "I know, let's go." I was in shock after kina said grandpa. Subaru try to stop him, "WAIT A MI-!?" a big wind blows us but it didn't blow us away. We all stare at the window that rido went through. Shu finally spoke, "who was that guy?" Subaru then said, "I don't know." I smile and thought of how I can finally get the sakamakis attention. I giggle and walk pass them.

(Meanwhile in a taxi) (??? Pov)

"Hmm, well seems like this is the sakamaki mansion then huh?" I then sense familiar smell. I smile and said, "well then, grandpa rido, you better turn them back before it's too late. In the meantime I need to see my bitchy bratty sister, sister to sister reunion." I then got out and walk in the mansion.

''well my dear sisters, I'm back."

NextSaturn12 I want to ask you this question, is nika blood relative to yuka and kina or just a stepsister to them? I just want to know let me know okay? Anyway my dear anime readers tomorrow is going to be a next chapter sorry if I updated late blame my dad cya tomorrow!