yuka and kina's awakening

(Yui's pov)

Yessss! Those brats are not here! Now I can get the sakamakis attention. I started wearing my clothes and a little bit of makeup. Then the door knocked and I said, "come in." Then ayato open the door and I blushed and ayato spoke, "reiji wants you downstairs now." I nodded and got up and went downstairs. As soon as I got there I heard reiji's voice, "would you like to tell us who you are?" Then I heard a older girl's voice, "well then Mr. Sakamaki, I'm nika komori, well that's my fake last name. my real last name is maisko." My eyes widened and I ran down to the living room and saw the girl i hated for so long. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE NIKA?!" nika then giggle at me and said, "well, my dear sister I'm just here to live with you and yuka and kina." Then I felt the atmosphere change. Subaru then spoke, "they're not here, a guy name rido took them." I tched and then hear nika giggle.

(Nika's pov)

I giggle and said, "wow Hehehe, I never know that grandpa rido will take them so soon." Then a redhead boy got up and shouted, "WAIT! HE'S YOUR GRANDPA?!" I nodded and began speaking again, "mhm, yep he's our grandpa ever since I left the church I give grandpa rido two request." Reiji fix is glasses and said, "what was the requests?" I said, "one, to watch yuka and kina while I'm away and two is something, you guys will find out when they get back." Then I heard yui spoke, "let me guess your also a sacrifice bride here?" I smile and said, "no, I'm actually here to live here and nothing else." Yui then said, "THAT'S A LIE!" Then I heard shu sighed and got up, "actually yui, your sister is telling the truth, that man did say that she is staying because she's... a Pureblood princess of the maisko clan, we must respect her at all times." I smile and nod.

(Meanwhile with rido)(3rd pov)

Rido lay yuka and kina who was still sleeping on a bed and smile at them. Rido spoke, "I'm sorry that you got sent to the sakamaki's mansion yuka and kina." Rido then heard male voice, "rido, are my daughters okay?" Rido turn around and bowed, "yes they are lord Maisko."

The man sigh and said, "for the thousand times rido, I told you to call me yaku

The man sigh and said, "for the thousand times rido, I told you to call me yaku." Rido smiled as he saw yaku Facepalmed and then hear kina, "grandpa rido, w-were are we?" Then kina saw yaku and said, "who are you?" Yaku smile and said, "you'll find out my dear princess." Yaku went towards kina tap her forehead, "for now before you wake up I hope you remember me." Kina then fell asleep but before she can fall back on the bed yaku caught her and look at her. Yaku smile and said, "you look almost like your mother with her white hair..... damn those kurans." Rido walk to yaku and put his hand on yaku's shoulder and said, "it's time, they can't stay human forever." Yaku nodded and lean towards kina's neck and bit her. Rido walk to yuka and did the same.

(Meanwhile back to the sakamaki's mansion)

The sakamakis and yui and nika was in the dining room table eating until nika stop. Ayato saw nika stop eating and looking outside. Ayato spoke, "Oi, melons what's wrong you stopped eating." Nika turn back around and spoke, "sorry about that ore-sama, is that the sky looks great tonight." Ayato's eyes widened as he heard nika call him that without hesitation. Nika look at ayato and said, "what's wrong ore-sama?'' ayato spoke without looking at her, "w-well um, you actually said ore-sama without hesitation and that surprised me." Nika giggle and then yui scoffed at her and said, "please, I can do better than this ugly thing." Ayato then shouted at yui, "HEY RESPECT THE PUREBLOOD PRINCESS!!" Nika eyes turn red and raise her hand up and said, "ayato I got this, yui before things can get ugly, I suggest that you keep your mouth closed and don't say nothing else." Yui flinched and nodded. Nika sighed and looked back at the window and smiled.

"My dear sisters, the time has come for you to wake up now."