your no monster

(kina's pov)

As well got home I started to walk around the backyard. I got to the backyard and saw alot of white flowers. I walk up to one and said, "wow, these are beautiful, I never seen these white flowers for along time after yui got rid of mines by tossing them around." I was about to get one but I saw thorns on them. Just great. I got up and sigh, I then heard a voice, "what are you doing here kina?" I quickly turn around and saw Subaru. I spoke, "oh, sorry Subaru, I just had to get away from the spoil brat and then I saw these beautiful flowers." Subaru walk up to the flower that I was watching and look at it. I ask Subaru a question, "um Subaru, did you grow these white flowers?" Subaru got up and nodded, "yes I did." I went to him and said, "there beautiful, there different from mine." Subaru look at me and said, "what happen to your flowers?" I look away and said, "a long time ago back at the church, yui destroy mines by ripping them out the dirt and tossing them around." Subaru spoke, "that's sad and mess up to do." I sighed and looked at the sky. "The sky is beautiful tonight." Subaru look up aswell and said, "yeah, it is." I look back at Subaru and said, "Subaru what's wrong?" Subaru then glare at me and shouted, "WHY ARE YOU THREE HERE ANYWAY?!" I sighed and walk close to Subaru but he back up, "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE GET CLOSE TO ME!!" "SUBARU CALM DOWN!!" I grab his hand and hold it. Subaru look at me and shock as I glare at him. Subaru pull me into his chest and whisper, "I'm sorry kina." I sighed and hugged Subaru back and said, "it's okay, I know you didn't mean to shout at me." I look at Subaru and Subaru spoke, "do you think I'm a monster?" I grab Subaru's shoulders and shake him and said, "why would you say that, your not a monster?!" Subaru look at me and said, "r-really?" I nodded and smiled. Subaru smile back and did the unthinkable thing. He grab my shoulders and kissed me. My eyes widen and I soon close my eyes and kissed him back. A few minutes later Subaru broke the kiss and hug me again. Subaru spoke, "really love you kina, please stay with me!" I then felt a tear drop fell on my. I giggle and hug Subaru again.  "Yes Subaru, I will stay with you, you won't be lonely." Subaru made look at him and smiled at me. I smile and blushed. "See that's the smile I want to see." Subaru look back up and said, "we have to get ready for school I'll take you to your room and wait for you downstairs." Subaru then teleport Me to my room and kiss my cheek and forehead before teleporting away. I giggle and got dress.

                 "this day is going to be the day of a time."

Sooo sorry if this is trash, but I didn't want my little anime readers to wait to long soo the next chapter is going to be a author note of why I took too long and the other chapter is when they meet their sister and grandpa and turn back to purebloods! Bye my anime readers!