family reunion

(note: pretend their eyes are brown and this like the second part of yuka and kina's awakening)
--------------------------------------------------
(Kina's pov)

Pain
I felt pain and my blood being taken from my body. I open my eyes and saw grandpa rido biting my neck and some guy biting yuka's neck. My eyes widened and I started to shout, "GRAN-?!" My mouth got cover and tears ran down my eyes. I then felt like my body shatter to a new body. I then black out.

(Rido's pov)

I pull my fangs from kina's neck and watch as she went limp. I sighed and put her back in bed and yaku put yuka next to kina. Yaku spoke, "well I hope this last part works." Yaku then bit his wrist and blood pour out of him. The blood went to yuka's mouth and kina's mouth. Yaku pull his wrist away and I grab his arm and lick the blood off. Yaku pull his arm away and walk away. "Rido, please watch them and see if they awoken, I need to see someone right now." I and sat down on the bed next to them

(At the sakamakis mansion) (ayato's pov)

I was staring at melons as we was waiting for pancake. 'man melons is cute and hot.' then melons spoke, "ayato, can you please stop staring at me? I'm getting alittle annoyed right now." I flinched and saw her look at me. I blushed and quickly turn away. Melons giggle and said, "its okay as long as it doesn't get me mad." Then we heard footsteps and pancake came in and sat by herself. Reiji fix his glasses and said, "now would you like to tell us why your 'grandpa' took yuka and kina?" Melons cross her arms and said, "well frankly, the reason grandpa rido took them because their the special ones." Before melons can even speak pancake shouted, "OMG, WHY ARE THOSE BRATS SPECIAL?! I SHOULD BE THE SPECIAL ONE!!" I sighed and shook my head. Melons ignore pancake and continue talking, you know what? I'm changing pancake's name now. Anyway melons said, "so, when they come back in a couple of weeks you'll know the difference about them." Then all of a sudden pancake fell to the ground. Melons said, "and Cordelia is here, deal with her I'll help out." We nodded and got ready.

(Back with Yuka and kina) (yuka's pov)

I open my eyes and look around and saw grandpa rido playing with kina's hair as she was biting grandpa rido's arm. I was about to say something but my throat got dry, so I hold my throat. Then I heard grandpa rido spoke, "oh, yuka your awake, you need something to drink?" I quickly nodded and I saw grandpa rido cut his arm and I felt my eyes turn to a different color. I turn towards the mirror and saw my eyes red.

My eyes widened and I try to speak but this thirst isn't letting me! Grandpa rido's blood got me grabbing his arm and biting him

My eyes widened and I try to speak but this thirst isn't letting me! Grandpa rido's blood got me grabbing his arm and biting him. Then I realized what we was doing. We pull away and I finally spoke, "um grandpa ri-." I was cut off as a familiar voice spoke, "oh, have you finally awoken yuka and kina?" I felt my eyes turn back to normal and tears ran down my eyes. I spoke, "f-father." We ran towards him and hug him, "FATHER/DAD!" Me and kina shouted as we cry. Kina spoke, "we 'sob' thought y-you died 'sob' by the kurans?!" Father petted our heads and said, "I thought the same but your grandpa save me." We turn to grandpa rido and hug him. Kina spoke, "thank you grandpa." Grandpa rido smiled and said, "your welcome you two." Then I remembered something, " grandpa, dad, have any of you two heard from nika?" Dad and grandpa rido both nodded and said, "she's at the sakamakis mansion waiting for you two." Dad then said, "but you two can't leave because, you guys need to develop your powers again." We smile and nodded.

         "Our family reunion is happiness to us, we can't wait to meet you again nika."

--------------------------------------------------
Sooooo sorry if I took to long again and if this is trash, I had to do Christmas shopping and other things, any way tomorrow is going to be a next one, sorry if I can't update tonight, I'm sleepy and tired.
Annyeong my anime/K-pop readers!