~1~

^Mia Jensen in mm, aka, you

Mia pov
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, today was my first day in highschool. Well, most technically, a different highschool. And my best friend, Aaliyah said she'll show me around since she has been going there for at least 2 years now.

Mia! Hurry up! You're gon be late for the bus!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I looked at the time and it was "6:52?!" The bus comes in 28 minutes! I quickly got up and ran in the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After that, I picked put an outfit. White skinny jeans, a white tank top, and white jordans. I put on my gold shades and applied some lipgloss because my lips be chapped sometimes during school hours, and ya know, I got to keep it moisturized.

I grabbed my bag, purse, and phone and walked downstairs. I had 10 minutes left. I stepped down on the last step to see my mom and siblings sitting on the couch watching SpongeBob.

I have only two younger siblings. Asia and Kj. Kj is 11 years old while Asia is 10. "Mimi!" Asia yelled as she ran to me. "Hey Asia" I said as I pat her head and walked to the kitchen counter. I saw a box of chocolate chip granola bars and got two from the box.

I don't eat school breakfast or lunch cuz I be thinking they poison it. Like one time in middle school, it was Mac n cheese, it had no flavor. So my friend was Snapchatting me as I flipped my tray over and it sticked to the tray. (This happened fr!)

I opened the door. "Front door open". "Bye Asia! Bye Kj! Bye Mom!" I yelled as I walked out and closed the door. "Front door closed". I speed walked to the bus. I saw Aaliyah on her phone. I snuck up behind her and jumped on her back. She almost slammed me to the ground but I held her wrists knowing her.

"Girrrrrrrrl, I almost slammed your butt" She said as I got off her back. She was wearing dark blue jeans, a pink glittery shirt, and black shoes. Her curly hair was in a ponytail. "If you would've did that, I would've did a Kung fu move in you!" I said as she laughed.

Then this dude with colorful dreads came over and stood by Aaliyah. "Hey Liyah" He said smiling at her. "Hey Ayo" She said as she smiled the biggest smile I ever saw her wear.

"You seem VERY happy, wassup?" She asked him. "My brother getting out of the Asylum today" He said as his smile got bigger. I know dis girl not crushing on dis tall giraffe necked colorful rainbow hair ass boy.

"Is he coming to school?" She asked him in a serious tone. "Uh, Liyah?" I said trying to get her attention. "Yeah, he coming at lunch tho" He said. I kno dis girl did not just ignored me!

The bus pulled up and I immediately got on the bus and sat on the seat  all the way at the back. Ayo and Aaliyah sat on the seat across from me. "Mia, you know his brother sit there?" Liyah asked me.

"And I care because?" I said as I gave her a "bitch, the fuck!" face. She rolled her eyes and then again talked to Ayo. I pulled my phone and earplugs from my pocket and put the earbuds in my ear.

I went on SoundCloud and played a song from Maddie Lindemann; "I'm not just a pretty girl". I could tell this is gonna be a boring @$$ bus ride for the rest of  the year.