~11~

^Benji in mm (Teo dog)

Mia pov

Everyone came in. I saw like this dark pathway leading down to I guess there basement. I heard rustling down there. "Uh, what's down there?" I asked as I hooked on Teo arm. He looked over there. "Benji" He responded.

"Who Benji?" I asked. "Wann meet him?" He said. I feel like this Benji character is large and aggressive. "I don't think he'll like me" I said as I was heading to the couch. Teo grabbed my arm lightly and made a puppy dog face.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine but if I get killed, Imma hunt you in ur sleep" I said as I put my finger in his face. "Chillax Ma, don't worry" He said as he went down to the dark basement. "Teo, wait for me!" I yelled following behind him.

I was walking close behind Teo. He my only shield right now. He like 5'6 while I'm 5'4. N dats real short tbh. I heard whimpering and sounds of something jumping. "Calm down!" Teo yelled. In with that, the room got silent.

Teo turned on the lights, revealing a small puppy. The puppy had curly fur, big chocolate brown eyes like Teo, and a cute little collar. The collar was blue and it had his name tag in a bone shape saying "Benji".

"Why he so happy?" I asked. "Haven't seen me ever since I went to the Asylum, which been 4 months" He said as he went to his cage. Knew Teo for one day, and already meeting everyone in his family.

He unlocked the cage and Benji was jumping on Teo. It looked like one of those videos when soldiers come home to their dogs. Benji was licking Teo face and everything. It was so cute! And when Benji couldn't reach his face, he would whimper.

Me and my siblings share a dog. Tiny, she is a Bichon. Yeah, a French dog, I only wanted her cuz she was fluffy and adorable when we visited the shelter. She's the same exact height as Benji. She still a puppy too.

"Wann say hi to him?" He asked. I sat next to Teo and examined Benji. Benji looked at me and sniffed my arms. It feels weird when dogs be sniffing your bare skin cuz dey nose be wet n stuff. He licked me and climbed into my lap.

He then stood on his hind legs, on my lap, but his paws on my torso, and licked my chin. It tickled a lil bit. He jumped off and trotted over to Teo. Teo stood up and we both headed back upstairs, Benji following behind.

Me and Teo sat back on the ground as Benji laid in Teo's lap n fell asleep. Everyone else was watching "It". I looked over at Teo, soundly asleep with Benji in his arms.

Awwww. I saw that everyone else were half asleep. I cut off the tv as it became pure dark in the room. I was still cold n Teo was hogging da covers. I kept trying to fall asleep but I couldn't.

I shivered from the coldness. I saw a flash of green looking my way. I looked and saw that it was Teo. Not that his eyes can change black and red, but green too? "You're cold, aren't you?" He asked.

I nodded slightly still shivering from the cold. He pulled me onto his bare chest and wrapped his covers around me. I was now laying on his chest while my cheek is on his cheek.

He had no shirt on, only pants. "Goodnight Tator Tot" I said as I slowly closed my eyes and smiled. "Goodnight Mami" He said as he closed his eyes aswell. That's all I could hear from Teo before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.