~3~

^Mateo in mm

Mia pov
Dean turned towards Mateo and snickered. "Or what?" Dean questioned as he crossed his arms. Mateo knuckle collided to Dean's cheek. I saw some saliva and maybe a tooth or two fly out as he fell to the ground.

I looked over at Mateo who eyes were dark red. He twitched a little. Or was I seeing things? He smiled and looked at me. "M-mateo, thanks" I said as he just stared at me. He now brought his attention back on a huffing Dean trying to breathe for oxygen.

Mateo hovered over Dean and started bunching him brutally. Blood started coming from Dean. My eyes widen as I saw a pool of blood surrounding Dean. Did Mateo just kill him. "Did you just kill him?" I asked.

Mateo just looked at Dean lifelessly while smiling. There's really sum bout this boy. I mean I'm asking too much questions about Dean even though he almost raped me. I looked at Mateo as his eyes turned Hazel again.

I walked over to Mateo and gave him a smile. "Thank you" I said. "Uh, my head hurts" He said as he grabbed it. "Do you need assistance?" I asked him as he was shutting his eyes tight. "Y-yeah" He mumbled as he fell on me.

He was so skinny but so heavy. I looked up at him as he looked at me. He was on top of me smiling a little. His smile was so cute. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Sorry" He said as he stood up and shaking his head. He reached his hand out to help me up. I grabbed it and stood up dusting myself off. I looked at the back of Mateo's clothes they were covered in blood.

"Mia, your clothes are covered in blood" He said to me. "So is yours" I said crossing my arms. We smiled at each other in unison as we tried to sneak out of school. When Mateo grabbed my hand to lead the way, I felt a shock and warmth in his hand.

We walked all the way upstairs into the last top floor. Mateo busted a window with his knuckle. "Mateo! There's a security camera" I said as I pointed in the way of the camera. Mateo looked the direction to the camera and his eyes turned black.

It turned off and shattered into little piece bits. I looked back at Mateo as his eyes turned back to Hazel. I would rather not question him about that yet. He climbed onto the roof leaving me behind. "Mateo!" I silently yell.

I heard heel footsteps coming in the hall. I felt a pair of hands yank me up by the waist. I looked over to see Mateo looking for a way to get off the roof as we stayed in a position where his arms are wrapped around my waist and my hands are on his arms.

"Right there!" He yelled as he grabbed my hand lightly and stopped by a ramp. "It looks like a long way down" I said. I never liked heights. "You're afraid of heights huh?" He asked me smirking.

I nodded slowly. Before I could say anything else, he tossed me on his back and slid down the ramp. I shut my eyes tight and clutch to Mateo real tight. I heard him chuckle all the way down, Awww💖

As we reached the ground behind the school, I let out a sigh of relief. I looked back at Mateo who was dusting his hands off. His hands had black dirt on it from the ramp. I looked closely at his hands and saw blood.

That was probably blood from when he busted the window. Mateo looked back at me. "Ready to go?" He asked me. "Go where?" I asked. "To my house, we're going to go change" He said as he looked at my dirty bloody clothes.

"But you don't have any clothes to wear" He stated. "Oh, I have my gym clothes in my bag, I could switch into that" I said as I patted my duffle bag that's hanging on my arm. He nodded as I took his hand and led the way.