~9~

^Mateo sexy ass in mm

Mia pov

8:05, at Teo's house

Teo parked in his drive way. Everyone got out. "Thanks again Teo for this amazing day!" I said loudly. "You welcome" He said smiling. He pulled me into a hug, I hugged back. He smelt goooooooooood.

He pulled away slowly. "Well, I'll see ya tomorrow" I said lowly. "But Mia, momma said she won't come home 'till 9:00 in the morning" Kj said as he came up to me and Mateo while holding Asia hand.

"I have a key" I said proving him wrong. "Where?" He asked. I checked my pockets, but then remembered that I left it on the counter in the house. "On the counter at home?" I said making a fake smile. "I don't wanna be a hobo and sleep on the streets!" Asia yelled.

Asia went towards Teo. "Teo, can we stay with you guys for the night?" She asked. "Sure princess" He said to her. "What about ur parents?" I asked. "My momma won't mind, and my dad outta town wit his friends" He said as we all was walking to the porch.

J'Den and Khii was waiting on Mateo to unlock the door. He unlocked it and Khii and J'Den ran upstairs I guess to change into their pj's. They were half up the stairs until Teo stopped them.

"Guys, they'll be staying the night over, so J'Den give Asia a pair of your pj's and Khii give Kj a pair of your pj's" Teo demanded. "Ight" J'Den said as she and Asia went upstairs. Kj and Khii went upstairs talking bout sum PlayStation n shit.

"What imma wear?" I asked. He grabbed my hand gently and led me upstairs to his room. He handed me one of his black gold shirts and a pair of black basketball shorts. "Can I get black socks?" I asked. He gave me a pair.

I went straight in the bathroom and locked the door. I took off all my jewelry. I took off my dirty clothes and put on my clean clothes. I walked back out. "Uh Teo, you got an extra toothbrush?" I asked. He nodded and pointed at a back of new toothbrushes.

I grabbed a blue one and went back in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a big curly messy bun. I walked out his bathroom and sat in his bed. I looked over at him seeing him in blue basketball shorts with no shirt on.

"Do you always walk around with no shirt on?" I asked. "No, only wen I go to bed" He said as he grabbed a white tank top and put it on. "Sit" I said as I patted the spot between my legs. "Why?" He asked. "Just do it" I said.

He sat between my legs, he was too high. "Can you sit on the floor?" I asked. He signed and sat on the floor still between my legs. I grabbed a brush from his window sill. I brushed his big poofy hair into a ponytail.

He looked at me with a "really nigga?" face. I smiled as I got up and we both walked out his room. "Movie night?" I asked. He nodded as he smiled. "I'll get dah blankets and stuff, you get the kids, popcorn, and tell the kids to pick a movie" Teo said as he went back in his room.

He really sounded like a dad. I smiled as I went to J'Den's room. Asia was in a black tank top and short black short pants that reach to half her thighs and J'Den wearing a tiger onesie. "J'Den, Asia, Teo want y'all and y'all brothers to go downstairs and pick out a movie" I said as I stood in the doorway.

"What are we going to drink?" Asia asked. "We have chubbies in the fridge" J'Den said. "What kind? I only like the red and black one" Asia said. I swear Asia picky! "We have every color" J'Den stated.