~12~

^Galaxy magnitude

MIA'S DREAM

From beginning
I opened up my eyes to see myself naked, sweaty, dirty, and tied. My private area hurted like hell! I was panting REAL loudly/heavy. "W-where am I?" I asked myself, out of breath.

I heard heavy footsteps coming from the doorway. I saw a medium figure, like only a inch taller than me standing in the door frame. I squinted my eyes and saw....D-Dean?! He was also naked and everything.

HE JUST DID NOT THINK WHAT I THINK HE'D DONE! HE TOOK MY VIRGINITY! "What the actual fuck Dean?! You took my virginity away from me?!" I screamed as tears started to cloud my eyes.

"Well baby, I did, didn't you like the feeling?" He asked as he was moving closer to me. "YOU TOOK SOMETHING THAT I CAN'T GET BACK!" I yelled. I saw that in his pocket he had a gun and a knife. "You know you loved it" He said smiling.

"I WANTED TO LOSE IT TO SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT ME!" I screamed as tears flowed down my face. "I actually do care about you" He said as he stopped in front of me and caressed my cheek. I kneed him in the ding-a-doosie.

As he bent down and held his area, I grabbed the knife and cut the rope. I stabbed him in the shoulder multiple times as blood splattered on me, grabbed his shirt, and went in the next room. I saw some black shorts and a white tank top.

He must had a girl over. I quickly through it on and ran in the forest. "Mia baby! I love you! Come back!" He yelled. I kept on running through the prickly bushes. Getting dirt and scratched everywhere.

I saw this big building. So if course I went inside. Probably just went to go crash for the night. I heard a lot of yelling as approached a stair case. I quickly but quietly went up the stairs and peeked around the corner.

4 people was standing, making a circle. I squinted my eyes trying to see who was in the circle. It was.... Mateo! His eyes were pitch black and a hint of red. He just sat there as blood began to ooze outta his mouth and eyes.

My eyes began to get watery at the sight. "Leave him alone!" I yelled, revealing myself. As the 4 people turned around, I saw who they were. Ayo, Cleopatraa, Teo dad, and this other girl.

They charged towards me. I stabbed Ayo and their dad in the chest, making them fall quickly to the ground as tears poured down my cheeks and my heart ached.

The random chick went to Teo while Cleo tried to distract me. "So u must be the girl Teo loves" She said as she sized me up and down. "Why are you doing this? I thought you loved him!" I yelled as I grew angry.

"Whatever, I did love him until your pathetic ass showed up!" She spat. I was so mad, I slapped that bitch in the face. I then stabbed her in the chest multiple times.

She fell to her knees as I looked up at Teo and that random girl. She grabbed a gun from the floor n shot Teo in the head. "NOOOOO!" I yelled as tears ran down my cheeks.

"WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I yelled between each cry. "The names Jade" She said snickering. I just started at Teo lifeless body on the ground. He was laying in a blood puddle, his eyes pure white.

I then heard a gunahot from behind me. I looked behind me to spot Ayo holding a gun towards me. Blood leaked from my forehead. He shot me. I fell to the ground as I saw pitch black.