~10~

^Ayo in mm

Mia pov

Everyone downstairs

We all was downstairs except for Teo. Everyone wanted to watch "Paranormal Activity 4". The kids wanted to watch "It" but I said after dis one. U kno how I love me sum Paranormal action in dis shit!

Teo came wit blankets and pillows. He  brought the kids two blankets. "J'Den and Kj can share and Khii and Asia will share" Teo said as he winked at 'em both. "And me and Mia will share" He said as he handed me the covers.

He grabbed the tv remote from the stand,turn off the lights, brought snacks and drinks, and shared the blanket with me. Dey house was SO damn cold, I snuggled up on Teo. I laid my head on his shoulder as I saw him smile a lil.

The movie was starting. Asia and Khii was snuggled up just like me and Teo. Mini Mia and Mini Teo looking cute ova there. I looked over at J'Den and Kj. Kj had his arm on J'Den shoulder and they giggling.

"Y'all too young to be learning bout sex! J'Den, Kj" Teo said loudly. "Teo! Shh! Ya momma up there sleep" I said as I put my finger to his lips. He smirked and then licked my finger. I pulled my finger away and wiped it on his shirt.

"The movie starting Mia! Stop harassing me!" Teo yelled as the real part of the movie was starting. I rolled my eyes and laid back on his shoulder. I swear, Teo can be so cute and shit, but he so annoying and nasty af!

After da movie

The kids weren't sleepy at all, it was only 10:04. "Can we watch it now?" Asia asked. "Sure, It, is muhh favorite movie!" Teo said as he was scrolled through Netflix trying to find the movie. As he spot the movie, he smiled big and started jumping around.

"Teo! Stop being a baby and play the movie!" I yelled playfully. "Can't make me!" He said childishly. Just then the doorbell ranged. "I'll get it" I said as I stood up walking towards the door. Teo picked me up by my legs and threw me over his shoulder.

"No! I open it!" He said as he threw me on the couch and rn towards the door. I ran and pulled him back by his waist and opened the door. Aaliyah, Ayo, Hiiikey, and dis otha girl was in the front of the door.

"Mimi, u snatching boys now?" Liyah asked. "Shut up" I said as I playfully punched her arm. Teo came to the door. "Wassup?" He said as he stuck his head out the doorway. "Wassup Ayo, Leelee, Hiiikey, and Killumanti" He said. "Wassup lil bro, wyd?" Ayo asked.

"Jus watching a movie wit Mia, ha siblings, and J'Den n Khii" He explained. "Oh, Mekhi and J'Den still up? Ain't it passed there bed time?" Liyah asked. "Yeah, buhh I let 'em stay up cuz dey wanted to watch "It"" He said bluntly. Asia came and tapped Teo on the leg.

"Can you put the movie in?" She asked. "Aww, how old are you?" Ayo asked as he bent down. "I'm old enough to watch a scary movie" She said crossing her arms. "Dang, I jus asked" He said making a sad face. "Fine! I'm 10" She said as she looked at his dreads.

"Your hair look like hot Cheetos by the way" She said as she yanked one. "What the hel- Heck!" He said standing up. She signaled Teo to pick her up. He picked her up as she laid on his chest.

"Can we join in?" Liyah asked Asia. "Hmm..." Asia said as she tapped her chin. She nodded as Teo put her down and she ran back inside.