~13~

Authors note: I'm just going to keep on putting the same images in the mm because I'm kinda running out, so I might update the images, letting them to different poses and diff images, but the same people.

Mia pov
I woke up shaking. I was crying and sweaty. I sat up and put my head in my hands. "Mia, you okay?" A tired raspy voice asked. I uncovered my eyes, looking at Teo.

More tears flowed down my cheeks, but those were relieved tears. I pulled him into a hug. "You must had a nightmare, right?" Teo asked. I nodded, still hugging him. "What was  it about?"

I let him go and shook my head. I didn't want him knowing that Dean raped me or that he died, or worsly, his brother and dad was trying to kill him, along with Cleo.

Teo pov
I kept begging Mia to tell me what's wrong with her, but she wouldn't spill. "Mia, please, I'll do anything if you tell me" I begged. She thought for a moment. "Would you stay up with me until I fall asleep?" She asked looking at me with her bright hazel eyes."Ight" I said shrugging. "Okay, well..." She said beginning her dream.

After she told me, she cried a river while hugging me. I felt the urge to just make Dean suffer, but I guess he suffered way too much. (Btw, Dean's not dead, he's just unconscious).

I wiped her tears with my thumb and stood up. "Where are you going Teo?" She asked worried. "Just going to get some fresh air" I stated and walked out. Why would she think of me dying? Why she dreamt that Ayo and my dad wanted me dead?

Why are things going too fast right now? I JUST met Mia and she's dreaming about me....dead. I leaned up against the porch pole, until a black car pulled up.

Mia pov
Teo has been gone for 21 minutes flat. I was worried that he might die if he's out there by himself. I stood up and walked out the door, in the porch. He's not here.

Where could he be? I started to panic. I heard the door open behind me and turned around to see Ayo. "Mia, what're you doing here?" He asked. Everyone else stood behind him, except the kids.

"Teo came out here 21 minutes ago and he never came back!" I yelled. "Mia, calm down, you're having a panic attack!" Liyah said. "Calm down? Calm down?!" I said getting loud.

My head started pounding as my heart raced and my tears started flowing down my cheeks. My vision became blurry as I was losing my balance. It felt like you were having surgery, and the surgeons took all your organs out and stuffed you with cotton.

My vision became blurry as I fell to the ground. The last thing I saw was Liyah's face.

....

My eyes slowly flickered open, as my vision was foggy. "Mia? Can you here me? Mia?" A soft girly voice said. My sight got clear as I saw all my friends in the room...except Teo. "W-where's Teo? Do you guys know where he is?" I asked.

"Yeah, we do, but you need to worry about your health before you worry about Teo" She said. "I'm fine, just tell me where he is now" I demanded. "We'll take you to him" Ayo said lowly.
I saw Ms.Bowles in the corner crying the whole time. What happened?

Guys, comment down below what you think happened to Teo, please PrettyAka