~4~

^Cleo in mm (Mateo girl btw)

Mia pov
As we reached his house he pulled me to the side of his house. "Remember, you have to be very quiet, some people be coming in my house sometimes, even my friends" He explained.

I nodded as he unlocked the door and we stepped inside. I heard little kids laughter but Mateo just kept on walking. Shiiii, I don't wann get caught by lil kids thinking I'm a robber or sum. I saw this little girl and boy on the sofa watching SpongeBob laughing.

"Momma! Teo home!" The little girl yelled from the top of her lungs. She ran to him and jumped on him. He picked her up as she hugged him tight. "I missed you" She said smiling. "I missed you too J'Den" He said as he put her down.

"U kno Ayo never took us nowhere since u left, he be in his room wit sum girl" She stated. The boy looked a lot like Teo while the girl looked like a mix of Teo and Ayo. The little girl looked at me. "Teo, who did?" She asked. "Oh dis is Mia" He said while pointing at me. "Why y'all covered in-" Before she could finish ha sentence, Mateo covered her mouth with his hand. "Shh, J'Den, Momma in the kitchen" He said whispering. She nodded slowly as he let go of her. "Later on, can you take me out to the park?" She asked.

"Who you gon play wit?" He asked. "Ion kno, casper the friendly ghost?" She said shrugging. "I have two siblings she can play wit" I said smiling. "Kj and Asia" I said as the corner of her lips curved. "How old are dey? I don't want dem hanging round a 14 or 15 year old kid" Mateo said smirking at me.

I punched his shoulder slightly. "Boii, y would I volunteer to let my siblings play wit 'em n they only 10 and 11?" I asked To who was now ignoring me. "AFTER we change our clothes" He suggested.

Mateo grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. He opened up the first door which led to his room. "Where am I changing?" I asked. He pointed at his bathroom door. I grabbed my duffel bag and went inside his bathroom and locked the door.

I threw on my pink sport bra and pink shorts with pink sneakers. I put my hair in side ponytail and sprayed some spray on myself. I put my dirty bloody clothes in my duffel bag. I peeked through the door to see if Mateo was done.

He had no shirt on, his hair was in a big fluffy ponytail, and he was in his boxers. I snapped a quick pic and saved it as my wallpaper. I walked out the door and plopped on his bed.

"Why are you naked?" I asked him as I looked in his direction. "I have boxers on, dat don't count as naked" He said. I rolled my eyes carefully and sat up. I looked at him while he was distracted on his phone.

He had a "T" tattoo on his neck. He had a six pack. He looked up at me. "You ok?" He asked as he sat up. I nodded as he continued to go on his phone. I stared at his lips for awhile.

It was bigger than mine. There was a knock at the door. "Hold up!" Mateo yelled. He looked back at me. He went in his closet and put on a pair of jeans backwards, a white shirt, a blue bape jacket, a chain that said "Teo", and black sneakers.

He opened the door and it was a girl. She had long black hair extensions, big beautiful brown eyes, big lips but it was smaller than mines. "Hey babe" She said smiling at him.