~2~

^ Aaliyah in mm

Mia pov

Last period before lunch

We only had 15 minutes before lunch. Me and Aaliyah aren't in the same classes after lunch. Aaliyah was on her phone texting that Ayo boy. This is not the Liyah I know!

"Liyah, you like him or sum?" I asked as I looked at her phone. She looked at me VERY slowly. "Uh, no! We're only best friends" She said as she looked back at her phone. I rolled my eyes and started getting ready for lunch.

I already have my own lunch. It was leftover spaghetti that my mom made last night with garlic bread. The bell ringed as everyone scurried outta class to go to lunch. "Leggo" Liyah said as she looked at me.

I just sat there looking at her. She's not the Liyah I remembered from middle school. "Fine! I know I changed and all but can you at least come? I promise I'll talk to you" She said as she tried to pull me up.

"Fineeeee" I said giving up. I couldn't stand being mad at her. We walked to the cafeteria together as our arms were linked and we was chatting. NOW this is the Liyah I know!

As we reached the cafeteria, there were A LOT of people. It felt like 296 kids. I followed Liyah as she stood in line to get her tray. After she got her tray, she led me to a table with Ayo and some other boys.

No GIRLS?! "Guys this is my bestfrann Mia, Mia, dis is Ayo, Renzell, Hiiikey, Zavi, and Saiyan. Everyone else be skipping lunch" She said as she sat by Ayo. I had sum space by me but I put my bag right there.

Outta no where, dis Afro head nigga came and jumped by Ayo and Ayo hugged him tight. "Mateo!" Ayo screamed. I guess dats his brother that he was talking bout dat got outta the asylum.

"Guys, dis is my brother, Mateo" Ayo said as he hugged 'Mateo' again. A bunch of kids in the cafeteria was shouting out "Ayo! Teo! Ayo! Teo!". I just rolled my eyes and looked at Liyah who was looking at me. Aaliyah just 1 year older than me.

"Mia, he your age" Liyah said whispering to me. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth. "Girlll, don't play wit me" I said loudly while smirking at her. She giggled low as everyone at the table looked at me.

"What?" I questioned. "Nothing" Ayo said as he turned his attention on Liyah. "Liyah, wann hang out with us after school?" Ayo asked. "Yeah, we going to the mall" Mateo said smiling.

"But I promised Mia that I was going to hang out wit ha" Liyah said as she looked my way. Mateo looked at me and sucked his teeth. "Mane, she could take care of herself! She ain't no baby" Mateo said looking at Liyah.

Liyah just looked at me, then at Mateo, then at me again. "Ugh, you could go wit 'em, I'll just go to the park with my siblings" I said getting up and walking away. "No, Mia!" Is what all I could here from Liyah before I walked out the cafeteria.

Mateo pov
"Teo, please go talk to her" Lee Lee pleaded. "No, I'm not talking to that ugly bitch" I said in a angry tone. My craziness didn't go away, I faked it to leave the asylum. I was gon kill everyone but den I would've been in jail.

My eye color be changing colors due to my emotions and shit. If that girl get on my nerves, I'll kill ha or make ha suffer. "Fine!" I yelled giving in. She squealed and gave me a hug. I don't know what be wrong with girls but they mood be changing quickly.

Mia pov
I sat in some mysterious hallway and crouched down in a corner. How can my own friend turn on me for some friends she knew for only TWO years?! I heard footsteps behind me, but I ignored it.

"Hey girly" The voice said. The voice was raspy and scratchy. I turned around to see my ex boyfriend, Dean. I broke up with him in 7th grade and he stabbed me in the back with a knife and I ended up in the hospital.

"Leave me alone, g-go away" I said trembling. All the memories came flooding back to my head. When I saw him kill my Aunt right in front of me and raping my little cousin Abby, she was only 12 at the time.

Tears ran down my cheeks as Dean pushed me up against the wall. "We never had alone time before, we can right now" He said as he made his way to my neck.

I began crying as he licked my neck. I heard footsteps and looked up to see that Mateo boy. He needs to save me! I looked at Mateo's eyes and saw that they are a red color.

Have his eye color been that color before? "Put.Her.Down" He said in a deep but raspy voice. (Raspy voice: *Sounds like when you wake up* if u didn't know).