~8~

^Kvng_Khii (Teo jr)

Mia pov
Mateo laid in my lap as we both looked on his phone going live. "Hey guys, it's Teo" He said smiling at the camera.

People comments:

Deana_Mateo😍😋: daddy material!

Alex_la: who dat?

Georgegames😎: She hot!

Rere_Ayee😋😘😊: She very pretty! Teo, u got taste in woman!

We stopped reading and he pinned Rere_Ayee😋😘😊

"One, she is pretty, and two, of course I got taste in woman" He said.

Rere_Ayee😋😘😊: Y'all dating cuz y'all couple goalzzzzzz!

"We not dating, we only friends" I explained as I began playing in his soft curly afro.

Rere_Ayee😋😘😊: Can y'all play truth or dare? But I'm the one who gets to talk

Me and Teo shrugged in unison.

"I go first! Dare!" Teo said excitedly.

Rere_Ayee😋😘😊: TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!!!!!!!!!

Teo stood up and took off his jacket and his shirt revealing his tats and abs. My cheeks started burning like crazy. I saw a Blondie with booty shorts on, a short shirt that shows half of her boobies, sneakers, and a fake ass.

She came over here and started gushing at Mateo. "Hey cutie! Are you single? Wanna come to my house?" She kept asking him sexul questions. I got up and went all in ha face.

"Uh, Bitch! He do not want no skankaby bitch like you! He don't like whores or sluts! So move along before I kill u, even before u have the chance to talk!" I spat. She ran away like the pussy she is.

Mateo look back at me. "Well damn Mia" He said surprised. "What?" I asked as I sat down. "You so protective n shit n u don't even kno me dat much" He said as he laid on my shoulder.

"Well, I feel like I've been knew you for a long time" I said smiling to myself. We totally forgot the live was still going. People was saying things such as couple goalzzzzzz n heart eye emojis.

J'DEN pov
I hid in the slide as Kj tried to find me. "Boo!" He yelled out loud. I slid down the slide and tried to run away but he caught my hand. "Your turn!" He said smiling. His smile was so cute!

Mia pov
Me and Mateo was still chatting with that Rere fan, but on messages.

Rere_Ayee😋😘😊: Cleo is pretty and all, Teo, but would you rather prefer Mia? I mean, you and Cleo hardly spend time together. You and Mia over there looking like a couple and shiii.

Me and Teo became silent. He mouthed something to the camera but I couldn't see it. "Aye Teo, ain't u and Cleo dating?" I asked. "No, I don't think I want an official relationship no mo" He said. I just nodded. Wowww.

For the rest of the time, me and Teo was just chatting with Rere. Turns out, she's my age and is transferring to the school I go to, tomorrow.

"Aye, Mia?" Teo asked me in a tired voice. "Yeah?" I answered as I looked off my phone. "Do you know how it feels like to be love?" He asked me. "Yeah, your family is suppose to love you for you, why?" I asked.

"Nothing" He said