Scene 1: You will Obey

The air is thick with the suffering of the innocent, it's aroma so strong that it is more like an unliftable fog that rests in the city streets. Vomit, skeletal children, and fear. These infections are spread everywhere. Yet a cross is held within hand by many who suffer.

Why is it that this faith binds these humans to hope? I will never care to understand, all that matters is that these humans remain my puppets. Many of them do not realize to what degree I have control over them. But they feel my demands, and often times they comply.

One of the humans I have control of is named Maxim. He is quite the fascinating creature. He's amusing enough to toy with. The best thing that I love about him though is how in his mind he begs for me not to force his little brother to commit suicide, of course, he is too proud to beg with his voice. That won't stop me from enjoying his internal agony that I hear as if it were whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

The church has more than my blessing to give hope to the population, but this church has dared to give the people a hope of fighting against my constituents. The new USSR. So I send one of my favorite playthings to deal with the problem, Maxim. I could sense the pure distaste towards the idea of killing children in Maxim, but I know just the thing to fix this. Since Abram was asleep I possessed him and used him to speak to Maxim.

"Truly Maxim, you are not thinking of betraying my orders now are you?"

Using Abram's arms I picked up a knife and put it to my vessels neck. Maxim gave me that helpless stare that I know and love, and with his mind, he begged me not to hurt his brother. He begged me to believe him that he would do ANYTHING to keep his brother safe. And I used his brother to say.

"Oh, believe me, I know that you are willing to do anything for this worthless sack of meat you call your brother. That doesn't mean that I can't enjoy the fear that courses through you when I enter your brother's body. Just remember that I own you, so go and murder all those who would disobey me. I won't leave your brothers body until you do it."

He nodded defeatedly and took out his crossbow from the back seat to be ready for what he does best. Extermination. There are few men in the world that I take great pleasure in watching them work, but this man is truly talented. Maxim laid an explosive tripwire against the front door and then went entered the Church through the back door.

All of the church members were singing praise to their so-called God because they believed that doing so would protect them. In truth all it did was excite their bodies too much for me to be able to possess them and force them to commit suicide. How amusing that something so primitive as praying to a God could be a means of preventing my total domination over them.

Just because of my current lack of ability to dispose of them myself, I can still experience every sensation that they feel and hear every thought that blinks inside their feeble minds. Every single one of them was completely unaware of the carnage that was to come. Even the Nun's on the watch for an attack with a rifle over their shoulder. What perplexes me is that somehow they believed that this prayer service would empower them towards their planned rebellion. If they wanted to rebel, they should have just done it so I wouldn't have had time to send someone to slaughter them before their rebellion started. Humans need for hope is truly an evolutionary weakness.

Maxim used a flash grenade to disorient everyone in the room before he marched in and used his machete to chop into the necks of everyone in the front row and ran back to the safety of the back door. Now with everyone coming back out of the disorientation the church members noticed the blood pouring from the necks of everyone in the front row, and all over the wooden benches. Panic ensued and the crowd attempted to run out of the front door triggering the explosion and causing the entire front of the church to collapse onto the crowd.

During the explosion, Maxim used his crossbow to shoot the nun's who were armed between the eyes in quick succession. He used his machete to gutt every last adult who was alive and spill their intestines onto the floor. All there was left now were four children in a corner, quivering in fear. Maxim looked at them hesitating. In which I decided to show up in Abram's body so that I could make sure he finished the job. I said through Abram

"Would you like to know the names of these children? I could tell you. I know everything about them, what their favorite color is. Anything. I know which ones secretly dream of kissing the other but are too afraid of rejection. I even know which ones were sexually molested by mommy before they were too young to even remember. Oh, what wondrous things you know when you see through everyone's eyes."

Maxim aimed his crossbow at the children, his hands trembling. One of the four children decided to stand up and walk towards Maxim. She wore a tank top that exposed her stomach, black yoga pants and a cap that covered her eyes. She said as she walked.

"I don't really know why you have to kill us, but all I know is I'm not afraid to die. I have been alone my entire life, and if today is the day that I no longer have to feel alone I will embrace it."

I used Abram's body to shove a knife into her stomach and repeatedly stabbed her until she fell over onto the floor and added her blood to the pool already collecting on the floor. And then I said.

"Her name was Elena, and she wanted to kiss you, Albert! But too bad, now you won't get a kiss from her. Oh and Maxim, I won't force you to kill these children, since obviously, you seem to be emotionally incapable. But I will do something worse to you. Because you didn't kill them for me, I will use your little baby brother's body to murder them! And then you will have to deal with the images of seeing him kill just like you."

Maxim snapped and fired arrows into the foreheads of the last remaining children and then started bawling. His tears quickly dropping to the floor and rippling in the blood. I smiled through his brother and said.

"Very good, I knew you had it in you. All you needed was a push. Your brother will be asleep in your car when you come back for him. Oh, and you should probably get him some food. He's hungry."