◤girl meets world◥

GIRL MEETS WORLD [EPISODE 1]

"WHY DO WE need to sneak out of the house if we're not doing anything wrong until we sneak onto the subway?" Riley Mathews babbled on as usual which was not a surprise to Meghan, her twin sister, and her bestie Maya Hart.

Riley sat in her favorite place, the bay window with Maya who sat next to her. While her twin sister, Meghan, who had always been quite the 'rebel' (not actually) sat on the floor. Despite how many times her mother and sister had bagged her about how the floor is dirty and has Riley's drool all over it, she simply didn't care. They both came out the same uterus so to her it didn't make a difference.

Riley raises an eyebrow at the words falling out of her friend's mouth as she puts together her backpack so she has all her homework for school."You really think you can just walk by our parents and not say a thing?" Meghan questions her and Maya nods in reply, both of them seem to agree that they don't think that Riley is ready for such big steps. I mean she's only a toddler.

Riley was a happy-go-lucky person. She's happy, she's lively, she's extroverted. Riley and Meghan aren't total opposites, but Meghan is a sassy yet caring type of gal. Meghan is still studious and sweet, but she's more adventurous and blunt. She is known not to sugar coat things but she's still as innocent as Riley is, much different from Maya. They had both met Maya when they were young, around six she remembers, when she slid through their bay window. At the time Meghan was getting cereal so when she saw Maya in the window, she was mad confused.

"I think I'm ready," She finally says in reply.

"Are you now?" Maya replies with a little chuckle in her sentence. Meghan and Maya share a look both knowing they didn't really believe the girl, Maya shakes her head — they just have to see. Meghan clears her throat and pushes her brunette colored hair over her shoulder. She's calling it now (in her head of course) Riley wouldn't make it down even down the ladder outside of her window.

"Let's see your face as you walk by your parents," Meghan insists and waves to her. Both of the girls lean forward so they can see Riley's face clearly. Her facial expression is far from convincing and it honestly looks like she just got run over by a teddy bear. They will obviously know that she's doing something suspicious. Riley looks completely guilty on every kind of level. Her parents will smell out the guilt from a mile away. Meghan just sighs at the horrifying sight.

"Why are you making that face at us, Riley?" Maya says in a confused and extra manor, replacing their mom for right now and acting like Topanga. Both Maya and Meghan laugh, Maya throwing a throw pillow at Meghan for the face she was making. Meghan holds her hand to heart and wipes away a fake tear.

"Because I'm sneaking out to the subway.."

They all pause for a second and Meghan just raises an eyebrow at them, she knows this isn't gonna go well knowing her father. Even if Riley wasn't good, Maya still was taking her out. Her dad knew everything and was everywhere."Out the window!"