◤girl meets maya's mother◥

GIRL MEETS MAYA'S MOTHER [EPISODE 7]

John Quincy Adams, Art Class

ART CLASS, her favorite yet least favorite class. Saying that Meghan was great was an understatement; she was amazing. Maya told her that constantly. But no matter how much she said it, Meghan refused to believe it and often let Maya get the shine light.

Riley had dared her sister to draw her on a unicorn with Maya as the unicorn. Of course, Meghan had said no for the sake of her sanity and grades. Someone suddenly nudges her shoulder."Hmm," She responded and looked up seeing Farkle walk into class 10 minutes late with a robe on.

Oh God, no."Why draw fruit? Lets draw a real work of art. That's right check out 48 lbs of nasty." Farkle exclaimed before dropping his towel to show all his goodies.

"No!" Maya and Riley screamed, Meghan closed her eyes tightly putting a hand over the others two's eyes.

"Well.." Our art teacher, Mrs. Kossal chuckles at Farkle's presentation."Looky here. The male... physique." She pauses for a second to find the word.

"Why thank you, art lady." Farkle said prouder than ever.

"Why aren't we drawing Lucas?" Riley asked trying to persuade her to get us to draw the actual art piece instead of Farkle. Meghan shrugged her shoulders. She personally didn't mind painting Farkle.

Mrs. Kossal ponders her thoughts and her eyes go over to Mr. Friar."Well for once no one looks like that." She told us and puts her hand on Farkle's shoulder."Get used to this. Get used to this right now. When drawing a Farkle, start with the eyes."

"I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show." Farkle told his expert opinion to the class, grinning and flexing his nonexistent muscles.

"Maya, you're supposed to concentrate on the eyes." Riley corrected Maya's painting, Meghan decided to look over and eyes widened at the beautiful drawing. Farkle instead was in a bird nest and it made her giggle a little bit.

"That's fun, I love that."

"See, you know what my problem is? I don't listen." She told Riley before looking over at me."Thank you, Meggie." She teased lowly.

"You're welcome, pancake. By the way, Riles, you're not drawing Farkle you're drawing Lucas."

Riley peers down at the work she had created, before looking up and smiles at Lucas. "Oh. Well, that's the first time I've ever done that."

"Sure," Meghan nods her head in response not really believing her sister with a smile.

Maya flips the pages of her notebook to see another drawing of a bowl of fruit with Lucas' face inside of each fruit. Riley saw the picture and made a face."Do I need help?" The two girls both slowly nod.