◤girl meets home for the holidays◥

(guess who's back with some meghan and riley drama

(guess who's back with some meghan and riley drama...)

GIRL MEETS HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS [EPISODE 16]

Matthews Apartment, Living Area

Ah, Christmas. Meghan's least favorite holiday. Now don't get her wrong, she loved the family aspect and of course the gift aspect, but she hated how commercialized everything was. It made her want to barf. The brown haired girl stared at the TV with disgust at one of the commercials for Christmas shopping while her twin sister stared in intrigue."Ooh, brown boots?" Meghan rolled her eyes and turned off the tv causing Riley to shout.

"MOM! Meg's doing it again!"

Her mother came around the corner from their room, with a box of ornaments in her hands. Meghan glared at her twin sister and Riley just stuck out her tongue at her.

"Meg, we talked about this...let your sister enjoy the overpriced clothing items please."

Meghan groaned loudly and faceplanted into the couch."You all disgust me." As she pouts, the others work on the christmas tree basically finishing what she started as Riley helps Auggie reach the top to put some ornaments on.

Auggie jumps down and sits on the couch next to Meghan."What's so bad about Christmas?"

Meghan slowly sits up and sighs and places Auggie in her lap."Nothing Auggie, if you love it, I love it too." she tells her little brother with a smile. Auggie stares at her, wondering if she was telling the truth, not seeing her smile falter he nods his head and jumps down.

"Honey, this is our first year hosting the holidays." She heard her mother in the background say."Is your mom gonna go easy on me?"

"Ha! Grandma, going easy on you?! What a joke!" Meghan shouts out. While usually super quiet, Christmas always made her go crazy. Riley rolled her eyes.

"What she said," Her father pointed.

Riley moved away from the Christmas tree."Well, it's Maya's first time with us, and I need the holiday to go good for her."

"Well, I need the holiday to be good for your mother." Their dad countered as well.

"Liar!"

"Liar!" Corey agreed with a chuckle and Meghan just knew it was coming."I need the holiday to be good for Shawn. Shawn's coming!" Meghan's eyes light up with excitement at the mention of her favorite honorary uncle. I mean, it's been practically years since she saw him, but that didn't make her love him less. He was so cool, at least, that's what she always thought when she was younger.

The intercom buzzes and Corey rushes over, ready to hug his best friend."Shawn?!" He says excitedly.

"Maya!"