◤girl meets crazy hat◥

GIRL MEETS CRAZY HAT [EPISODE 10]

New York City, Subway

One thing Meghan hated was rain, she hated getting wet. She groaned as it started pouring and the three girls ran into the subway station. Of course they didn't bring an umbrella, but Riley was wearing a green trash bag. There was only one and Meghan gave it to her sister despite her disdain towards getting wet.

"You feeling dry in there?" Meghan commented to her sister who just smiles and nods her head as Meghan drains out her wet brown hair.

"There she is again." Riley suddenly gestured to a dark woman wearing a crazy hat. Meghan turned and knew the woman instantly; that was Evelyn Rand. She was a multimillionaire. Rich people always wore weird clothes.

"Crazy Hat's always here." Maya replies after her.

"What do you think her deal is? Former movie star? Olympic figure skater?" Riley wondered out loud about the woman.

"Bum on a bench." Maya deadpanned to the two girls.

Meghan chuckled and gestures towards the woman,"You guys really don't know who that is?" She asked them. Riley and Maya both ignore her as they continuing wondering.

"But look at how she looks at everyone. What goes on in a head like hers?" Riley asked excitedly with furrowed eyebrows.

Meghan turned and looked towards the wall her thoughts going wild. She was just going to let them live in their ignorance. The girl sighed as she heard Riley behind her,"I guess we'll never know," the girl leaned her head against her twin sisters.

Meghan turned and gave Maya the look. Maya nodded and cupped her hands together around her lips.

"Hey, crazy hat!" Maya yelled. "What goes on in your head?"

"And there it is," Meghan mumbled knowing this would start something.

The woman, crazy hat as they call her although Meghan knows her name is Evelyn turned towards the three girls."You, you and you!" Meghan was confused when she pointed towards her and sighed,"c'mere! I'll teach you about life."

"Can't. Stranger. You want me to sit on the bench, I'm gonna need three forms of identification." Riley speaks to her and smiles very sweetly, almost adorably. Meghan and Maya both walk past her and on the bench.

"Trust me. I know who she is. She's all right." A cop passing by tells Riley.

"Are you sure, copper?" Riley questions. Meghan rolls her eyes and grabs her sisters hand,"guess you are sure, copper," she huffs and is pulled down onto the bench by Meg.

"Hey! That's officer copper to you." The officer jokes."Mornin', Evelyn. Never gonna stop rainin', is it?"   The cop asks her.

"That's okay, Eugene. These three little dollies are about to give me one of their designer ponchos." She tells him.