◤girl meets smackle ◥

GIRL MEETS SMACKLE [EPISODE 8]

Meghan sat in her father's history lesson, eyes laced down on her phone as she went through girl's profiles. He hadn't started his class yet for some reason. She was glad because there was something wasn't psyched for — Lucas had forced her onto the John Quincy Adams's debate team and now..now she had to actually do something school related. So now she has to closely watch this debate because next debate..she had to be apart of it. It sounded gross to her. Riley was even more excited than her at this current moment.

"Ancient Greece-" Finally Mr. Mathews was getting started with his class. But before he could even open his mouth to actually talk about Ancient Greek, Riley cut him off.

"What that?" Riley asked."What that that?"

"What thi-this?" He stuttered and pointed to the present on his desk."This is a present." He says as if she didn't know what a present was.

"Is it for me?" She pipes up like a happy puppy.

"It's probably for me," Meghan teases and Riley laughs a little bit and playfully rolls her eyes.

Maya didn't buy it and stared down at him suspiciously."What's your game, Matthews?"

"Game? I mean no game. I just want to know who here wants this present." He explains simply. Everyone else raises their hand except for Maya and Meghan, who look at each other.

"Oh hey," Meghan jokingly waves across from Riley to Maya who waves back and sends her a blowing kiss.

"Oh, Maya, Meg, what? You assume by playing hard to get, I'm gonna give it to you?"

"Well, yes. That's one of the many arrows in my quiver." Maya explained to him.

Farkle shudders behinds her."Medieval talk- What are you doing to me, woman?" Of course, he's flirting with other woman — why would he not. Maya looks down at her nails and ignored Farkle's advances.

"Riley." The box is placed down onto her desk.

"Riley," Meghan quickly says."Don't open the
present." It was too late because as she was talking, Riley completely wiled out and shredded open the box. She only found the most boring thing, a mini blackboard inside.

"The Trojan Horse." Meghan sighed."What did I say—I said don't open it!"

"I'm sorry!"

Farkle shakes his head behind her looking at the board and Riley."They never listen to the pretty ones."

Riley refuses to believe this is the present and looks all around for it."This—" She points towards the blackboard."Is not a present. This is your life lesson wrapped up in a class lesson wrapped up in a box of nothing." She cries.

"How you doing, honey?" Maya asked from beside her.

"I'm worked up." Riley exclaimed.

"We know." Both Maya and Meghan, in completely different tones responded. Riley put the blackboard back into the box.