◤girl meets flaws◥

(whose ready for some development for farkle & meg?)GIRL MEETS FLAWS [EPISODE 13]

GIRL MEETS FLAWS [EPISODE 13]

John Quincy Adams Middle School, History Class

Monday morning they had just gotten back from a three-day weekend. Meghan was not excited for class. But when she walks in after Maya and Riley, she's confused when she doesn't see the short boy she always looks forward to seeing.

There was a whole machine.

"Graduation and awards night is coming up. I am very proud of this class. Several of you will be recognized for your achievements throughout the year." She hears her father's voice bringing back her attention but her mind stays hooked on this machine.

Maya stands up."Awards are a scam! A girl like me never had a chance, Matthews. Never had a chance." She stares at Riley expecting her to say the same.

"All right, I'll do it, but it's ridiculous." Riley says standing up too."It's a scam, Matthews! She never had a chance!" They both look down at Meghan who stares straight back at them and shakes her head.

"No." She simply says.

"Maya will be receiving the Griff Hawkins Totally Cool Award." Mr. Matthews announces. Maya sits down while the class claps for her.

"Maya, you just found out you won the Totally Cool Award, yet you just sit there? Oh, you're being cool. Why won't you rub off on me?" Riley pleads.

"Meghan will be receiving the Griff Hawkins Most Talented Award." Everyone tells the class and Meghan just keeps her same expression, her eyes flickering to behind her at the machine.

Dad walks over to Lucas."And our two finalists for the Scholar Athlete Award are... Lucas Friar..." The class claps for him."and Billy Ross," The class claps again.

"I hope you're ready for some competition, dude." Billy says to Lucas.

"Oh, well, you know how I hate competition." Although that's a complete lie.

They both laugh, leaning in close, back up, laugh again, lean in close again, then back up and laugh one last time."Hey, Golden Boys, you wanna hop down from your cloud of awesomeness?" Maya says with a roll of her eyes."You're making us normals feel bad."

"Yeah. Right after our handshake of awesomeness." Billy says annoyingly. Meghan didn't like him that much as him and Lucas stand up and do their weird handshake, hit their bodies against each other and sit back down.

"Every day." Maya mumbles in annoyance.

"Girls should have their own handshake of awesomeness." Riley declares.

"What would it be?" Maya pondered.

The both of them flip their hair and place their legs over the other."Stop it," they say in a posh accent.