◤girl meets the truth◥

GIRL MEETS THE TRUTH [EPISODE 5]

MEGHAN AND MAYA were sitting in the seats of the audience at their school watching the most iconic play of all time "Romeo and Juliet" could you guess who was playing Juliet? Their Riley. And who was playing Romeo? You guessed it, Mr. Lucas Cowboy Friar. It was a match made in heaven.

Currently they're at the part where Juliet was laying dead in her coffin from drinking the sleeping potion and Romeo (Lukey Boy) walks over to her.

"Eyes, look your last." He recited as if he was actually in this time period. God, he looked ridiculous."Arms, take your last embrace, and lips, oh, you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss." A small obnoxious laugh comes from her lips at this scene, as she tries to hold it in.

"Calm it, pebbles," They both lowly laugh together trying to stifle it because students are looking at the both of them.

Lucas leans down to kiss Riley, the guy of her dreams when suddenly he's interrupted."Back off!" Farkle jumps from the side of the stage. Her eyebrows furrow in confusion. This was not in the script. Their music teacher scratches their head and flips through the pages of the script.

"This is gonna be good." Maya mumbles to her, she makes a noise of approval.

Lucas looked as shocked as the audience but tried to cover it up."What meanest thou?" He spoke still with the same accent."Spear carrier...who havest no lines."

"You tried to kiss my woman. This, I cannot allow!" Good on Farkle for taking his stand at least."Prepare to die!" Farkle exclaimed towards him ready to fully fight Lucas before he even got to kiss Riley. Meghan grins at the fact the day she had been waiting for her whole entire life was interrupted by Farkle.

"Farkle, what are you doing?" Lucas whispered breaking out of character,"this is Romeo and Juliet."

"Well, now it's Romeo and Juliet and Farkle. Guess who I play!"

"Farkle."

"Right! So move over."

Lucas stops him from pushing him over."Dude, I'm supposed to kiss the girl, that's what Shakespeare said."

Farkle gives him a look, which Lucas returns with a look of disbelief."Who thinks the spear carrier should finally get to kiss Juliet?" He yelled to the crowd — Meghan stays quiet while the rest of the audience screams and cheers. He gives a wink in her direction which she playfully waves away. Maya's extra butt stands up and says,"Yeah, you kiss that girl! You crazy spear carrier!"

Meghan grabs onto her hand and forces her back down to her seat.

"Hark! You!" Meghan's eyes widened in shock as he points towards her. She signals in a distressed manor to Maya trying to tell her what's happening. The girl just grins and shrugs her shoulders, pointing towards the stage."Cometh uppeth here and getteth kissed too." Farkle commanded pointing to the spot next to him.