Heya there!

DISCLAIMER! A CROSSPOST! READ ON AO3 IF YOU PREFER THAT SITE!

Before I let you read the story I would like to inform you of some things... of course you can always skip it, but it might be useful information for you.
By the way... thank you to freegirl333, the only one who was so kind to comment on my first work! I hope I manage to keep on entertaining you!

First the technical problems:
- I'm from Germany, so I don't really know how to write slang. Dave's loveable New Yorker accent and Foxy's pirate slang will probably be severely butchered.
- I only recently got a beta-reader (Thank you, BadPinkUpLines!) and I have only an ancient spelling control program (from 2003 I think...) and even though I reread my stories multiple times, I will most likely make mistakes. Point them out to me, especially if I repeat them often and I will correct and avoid them in the future!
- Never written a long story before and if you expect well-crafted character-arks and careful planned storylines, then I'm sorry, but I'm going after my gut feeling.
Feel free to help and correct me though! Advice is always welcome for a n00b like me.

Story things:
- The universe is basically a mixture out of what I gathered from the few Rebornica comics that still float around the web,from the Dayshift at Freddy's setting (made by directdoggo) and everything I think would make for a good head-canon. Of course I will most likely not be able to imitate their versions of the character, but I will still give my best making them as enjoyable as possible to follow along.
- For everyone who is here for Dave/Old Sport... He won't appear until after chapter six or later, BUT... I have some other stories up you could look at that purely focuses on them!
- On the topic of Old Sport: His Dayshift at Freddy's ending was the sprinlocked one, his Dayshift at Freddy's 2 ending was the radical ending. Now you know what to expect of this version of him. :3
- Some of the chapters/events are in my one-shot series "Phone Guy's Pizzeria" and I strongly encourage you to read it first, because it will tell you what to expect of the writing and story style, as well as giving you a feeling if I will get the characters right, like you expect them to be, or if I'll fuck them up entirely.

Last, but not least:
- I will update at least all two weeks and inform you if otherwise.
- If you have ideas on situation the Guards and Animatronics could find themselves in, message me and I take it into consideration, it will help me out greatly if I run out of ideas... ^^"
- COMMENT. If you like something, tell me what! If you hate something, tell me why!
Positive comments will motivate me to write more and especially more of what you like!
Negative comments will make me be more careful and thorough, avoiding the mistake that I made.
It's honestly important to me, since I'm terrible at judging my work and the work of others...

AND OF COURSE... ENJOY THE SHOW!