You must be this tall to be responsible

A/N: Just a quick something! Writing this like... four days before it's due, but next chapter will be long again.
*Cough* Maybetellingmewhatyouwouldhavelikedtoseewouldhavespeduptheprocess *cough*
I'm not lonely! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

----------------------------

The Funtimes.
Achievements on a technical standpoint.
But all of it could have never been done, without HER.
The leader.
The first one.
The ORIGINAL Funtime.
So why did no one respect her?!
Alice sat on the table, crossing her arms.
Yeah, alright, she was a bit SMALL compared to Baby, but she was the reasonBaby existed in the first place!
But everyone acted as if she was the leader of the group!
WHO was allowed to run around freely, inside AND outside of the place?
Sure as hell not Baby!
And now, she had been pouting for an HOUR, without anyone even asking what waswrong... just because she had no facial expressions, didn't mean she was alwayshappy!
So, after about another ten minutes she just decided to cheer herself up. Withher dad being busy, she would have to come up with something on her own...
With that she jumped up and walked towards the nearest air vent, as walkingaround on the ground was a hassle when you were small. It was just morecomfortable to be able to walk around without watching out constantly forstomping feet. The whole place was crowded and seeing it through the small gapsmade her hum in satisfaction, after all it was basically her place!
And nothing was sweeter than having a whole chaotic horde of people you canwork with!
First though...
She sneaked towards the parts and services room, where she found her favoriteguard to bother, Mike Schmidt!
While he was busy working on Bonbon, who was probably currently trying to killhim, while he tried to snatch the power core. "YOU FUCKING BLUE BITCH, STOPWHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!"
The room had been darkened, so he could use his flashlight to repel it, beforeit came too dangerously close, but that was the perfect situation for Alice tosneak in and jump onto his face... a fact she OF COURSE abused instantly. Not tokill him, NO, but just to provide a neat, fun challenge!
Mike just overreacted, like always.
"FOR FUCK'S SAKE, YOU ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE, STOP TRYING TO KILL ME-"
Giggling she looked at his eyes that narrowed so quickly and began to shiftaround everywhere, trying to find the bunny again and quickly managed to flashit in time. Bonbon laughed as well, having now way more fun than before, as thegame has been changed up a bit in his favor.
"I AM GOING TO SMASH YOU LITTLE BITCHES INTO PIECES AS SOON AS I GET FUCKINGAHOLD OF YOU TWO!"
More laughter from both of them.
Suddenly Mike turned silent and waited for his chance, a fact that broughtAlice to laugh a bit more... she could respect the Guards who were trying theirhardest to survive. It was cute. Bonbon seemingly thought so as well, as hemade a small, delighted noise-
Mike turned in a flash and grabbed the bunny keeping it firmly in his grasp."GOT YOU, FUCKER! NOW, STOP MOVING YOU CUNT!"
Alice crawled on top of Mike's hat, to have a better view on the situation.Despite his previous threats, Mike simply removed the power core and carefullyunscrewed the being, finding a shitton of bonbons inside.
For a while he just stared. "Is this place fucking taking the piss?"
The little animatronic on his head just snickered in agreement.
"Oh, shut your mouth, this isn't funny." Quickly he took out the candy and putthe machine back together according to the blue prints at his side. "Now I gottago back to the hellbear and fucking attach that shit again..."
The small Ballerina gave a short hum in response, wondering if Mike noticedthat he was basically talking to one of his enemies, a MUTE enemy at that! Thatman needed a few more friends.
This was getting boring, now that it didn't involve the possibility of bloodymurder anymore.
Quickly she jumped down and vanished through the crowd towards the nearest airvent again, pondering what to do... maybe she should take over the world!
Yeah, that sounded sensible.
TO THE NUKES!
But... where were those?
They HAD nukes, she was sure of it, at this point they had to be in a cold warwith Candy's... right? Actually- should she infiltrate Candy's?
Nah, too much of a hassle.
Nukes first!
Baby probably knew where they kept the good stuff, even if she was younger, shehad a better... overlook over the place. As fast as she could she traveledtowards the stage, jumping onto it as soon as she had the chance. Jumping upand down, Baby finally paid attention to her and crouched down.
"Alice!" She sounded happy about her visit. "What can I do for you?"
With many complicated movements, the small Ballerina tried to explain that sheneeded dem nukes.
For a while Baby stared at her, trying to get the message, until she lightedup. "You want... ice cream! Wait a minute, I'll be right- no?"
Franticly shaking her head, Alice tried again to explain with hand and feetwhat she wanted.
"You... search for... Balloons? I'm sorry, I don't really get it..."
Frustrated Alice made a throw-away movement and walked away. Foxy wouldprobably understand better, after all that thing was mute as well.
When she finally found the animatronic, it took a LOT of jumping to get theattention from the movement activated creature, but finally it stopped andmoved closer, excitedly whining at her. Good start?
Once more she began her movements, explaining that she was searching for thenukes.
Foxy began to imitate her movements, with a questioning look and it felt as ifthey were finally getting somewhere! Nodding along, she laughed relieved andpaid close attention as Foxy began its own movements.
Right up, left, left, right down, down in the middle, right, turning in acircle-
On no. The fox had made a fucking game out of this and wasn't actuallyattempting to tell her where to go.
Groaning she left. Maybe Freddy would understand her.
Indeed, when she arrived and did her explaining, while Bonbon was frowning andready to say something stupid, Freddy perked up. "T-THE- T-THE NU-NUKES?! Yeah,we got-got-got some! B-Ballora should-should know!"
Giving the helpful animatronic a hearty thumbs-up, before jumping away, shehasted over to Ballora. Really, that woman was... okay. It was a bit obnoxiousthat she was thinking she was responsible and in control of all the otherMinireenas... but, she really was only doing what she though was best. Of all theothers, she was the one Alice could ALMOST respect.
As she arrived at her show stage, it was in the middle of a show... she wouldhave to wait. Damn it! Now she was bored again!
With a small sigh she climbed the stage and sat at the edge of it, staring atthe crowd that had gathered, the usual mix of young and old and-
TEENAGERS!
Oh, HELL yeah!
Not just ANY teenagers, those looks like GOTHS!
WITH MAKE-UP AND EYELINER AND SHIT!
Jesus, you had to be really angsty to visit Freddy's as a teen, but THIS- THISWAS AMAZING!
NOTHING WAS BETTER THAN FUCKING UP ANGSTY TEENS!
Now, now, no time to waste! How could she make this hell for them?!
First she had to pick her victim... it would be the worst of them, the onecompletely colored white and wearing a scarf indoors! HOW EDGY CAN YOU GET?!DELIGHTFUL!
Sneaking up on them, Alice snickered.
Time to unleash hell on those teenagers who were just searching for a place tofit in and orientation for their future!
Her attack began by using the earing of one of them as some sort of sporthandle, making that guy shout out in pain and jumped onto the shoulder of thenext guy, stealing his choker or whatever that thing was called, before dashingoff into the crowd.
"COME BACK!" She could hear his scream and how he was trying to part the crowdto get to her in time, now thankful for her size. Yeah, it made running aroundmore dangerous, but faster! For a while she darted through the place, until shefound a nice bag where she put the hat into. Have fun finding that one- withoutbeing seen as a thief!
Next! Using a mixture of water and pure determination, she began smashing somegum and put it into a blowgun and returned to the stage, where she beganshooting at the one with the most luscious hair- getting an instantaneousreaction.
"WHAT- WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO'S DOING THIS?! COME OUT!"
Ah, if she was asked THIS nicely... she skipped towards them, waving.
"YOU LITTLE- COME HERE, I'LL BREAK YOU!" The kid was dashing after her, hisfriend not able to hold him back as they both disappeared in the crowd. Luringhim towards Freddy's funhouse, she spent at least half an hour there, appearingand disappearing again, using the mirror to her advantage.
She stood there, giggling at the guy, who was screaming and charging at her,walking right into the glass, getting a nasty nosebleed from it. THAT'S WHATYOU GET FROM THINKING THAT EXISTENCE IS PAIN AND NOTHING MATTERS!
Or at least, from going against your own morals!
Finally having enough, the guy tried to leave- noticing he was in a maze.
Her job here was done. Now to the last kid, the most angsty of them all... theking of goth, the edgemaster- his vanity shall be punished!
Knowing what to do, she prepared her last trap and returned to the stage, wherethe goth actually still was waiting for his friends. With a small laugh she gothis attention, but he only raised an eyebrow.
"I dunno if you think you're funny or... whatever, but you're just a cunt, youknow? Like... what the fuck did this do for you?" He sounded almost completelyapathetic.
Hm... she thought she would get hunted around directly... but what else was thereto be expected from the king of gothness? So, she flipped him off.
For a while he stared at her raised middle finger, before turning his focusback to the stage, uttering. "Fucking whatever."
Huh. That didn't work. Carefully she stepped closer and pretended to beashamed. After having his attention again, she began signing towards the side,wanting for the boy to follow. It took a while, but finally he gave in. "Youwanna bring me to my friends? Because I have no idea where they are. Not that Icare, but it kinda sucks."
Giggling she nodded and began walking off slowly, waiting for him to follow.
As soon as they came close to the employee's only section, he slowed down. "Youaren't getting me in trouble, right? I mean, hell, I'd be down if there's atleast something interesting to see here, but Freddy's is pretty screwed if youcatch my drift."
Giving him two handguns, she continued walking forwards... as soon as he steppedinto the door, a bucket fell down on top of him, covering him entirely in pinkdye. This was already hilarious enough, but then he began screaming in realterror and that was just the icing on the cake. Without even looking around anyfurther, he turned and dashed away, scratching the still wet paint from hisface and arms, his ridiculous screaming shocking all the other visitors out ofthe way.
Clapping for herself, Alice found this was another job well-done. Nothing isbetter than reaffirming people's believe that every day only brings shit!
Now... wasn't there something she wanted to-
Suddenly, she was grabbed and picked up.
Ops.
Nervous she turned to her captor, it couldn't be one of the teens, the hand wasolder-
It was the detective.
Fuck.
With a frown he took a close look at her. "... You are a troublemaker, hm?"
Panicked she tried to free herself, fearful giggling. This was going the WRONGway- if her dad would show up and help her, she wouldn't be mad about beingtreated as incapable this time, she promised!
Ethan on the other hand was thinking quickly. Something was wrong with theanimatronic, with this one in particular. Who would program their machine toplay mean tricks on the guest and drive them away?
Why... why would that be something you would program into your machine?
She continued to struggle as he looked at her.
Features.
He had no doubt that the bites were more than accidents, after all, why wouldan animatronic have a strong enough jaw to break someone's skull?
Not that anyone believed him when he talked about it.
And now this animatronic seemed to be driving away guests...
Trying to figure out what bothered him so strongly about this Minireena, heclutched her a bit tighter and turned her around, but all of a sudden themachine broke down and stopped moving.
Shit, did he break it? Well, they were most likely not supposed to be grabbedlike this, but- if they would find out he destroyed company property, he could-
With that, the Minireena sprung back to life and jumped out of his loosenedhand, running off into the crowd, giving a small laugh of relief. Seriously,she thought she was done for, getting kidnapped and pulled apart! Thatdetective was no joke anyway... Phone Guy had warned the machines to be carefularound him. He could shut them down or something worse, he said.
Also, he said the man was smart and relentless, a dangerous mixture forFreddy's and that if they would get rid of him, people would probably startgetting suspicious of their place and that was the reason why they should justact as machine-like as possible around him.
A rule she broke today.
Oh well, it couldn't be TOO bad, right?
It was pretty unlikely that he would just, based on that, figure out that theywere a child-kidnapping robo-cult, right?!
But... she should lay low either way.
The nukes wouldn't run away and it was the least retribution she could get forbeing so careless.
So instead she spend her day letting confetti rain on people who were justtrying to eat their food, ruining it in the process and making a very cool drumbeat, using the walls of the vent to create it.
At the end of the day, she sat aside and watched the customers leave.
Who would take the nighshift?
Oh, Jeremy would!
Poor boy had just caught up on some sleep as Baby approached him in a friendlymanner, seemingly immune to the Marionette staring daggers into her.
Alice nodded to herself and decided she wouldn't be active tonight... that poorlittle kiddo deserved some slack for his first night! Also, it was way more funwatching the Guards freaking out from a distance, you could see their wholeexpression like that!
Jeremy stepped and paused shortly as he saw the small animatronic on the desk."H-hello!"
She just laughed and watched Jeremy settle in for the night. Surely, he wouldsurvive.

-------------------------------------

A/N: I like Alice, I like goths and I like Ethan... but I feel like I couldn'tgive them any of the attention they deserved with this. Sorry for this badchapter, but it's really hard to be motivated lately... and something is betterthan nothing. I know, it's not the insanity filled filler I promised, but itactually moved the plot a small bit, so I use that as an excuse.
You're always free to tell me if I could do things better, you know?
Anyway, thanks for reading and enjoy your weeks!