The chest

A/N: More Sportsy focused action, as Anon the Magical "requested"! I hope you enjoy! Though... it probably isn't all what one expects from "Sportsy focused action"...

WARNING! THERE WILL BE H O R R I B L E RAP HERE - You better get ready to cringe at the Sport... though you're all probably used to that by now.
THE PICTURE ABOVE IS FROM A GREAT PERSON oralite - MORE TO THAT DOWN BELOW.

------------------------------------

If one must enter the amusement park known as "Circus Baby's Pizza World", one is advised to take many precautions, for example bringing Pepper Spray, a knife, a Taser, never go around alone, never speak to the animatronics and many more things...
But since newer times... a new threat has fallen upon the youngsters trying to forget their shitty life here... a threat crueler and more vicious than anything else inside of this place.
Right now it was lurking in the vents, its breath echoing through the metal cage, to soon shortly stop as it found another victim of its liking.
This monsters solely hunted for groups to satisfy its hunger in the most perverted way possible, the more kiddens, the better. But do not think for a moment you're safe because you're an adult! This predator didn't care about anything, as long as the group was big enough.
Big enough to suffocate THE URGE.
Ah... there was a perfect group, right there...
The monster showed its horrible smile and fully got rid of the metal grit that currently was standing between him and his destiny.
Not any longer.
This was the end.
Finally. IT WAS TIME!
The monster jumped into the light, revealing it's orange skin as he pounced that giant distance from ceiling to ground, right into the middle of the poor, unprepared crowd, got out his weapons of choice and began his unholy work!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, NOOT, NOOT, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
AIRHORNS WERE HELD RIGHT INTO THE INNOCENT CHILDREN'S FACES AS THEIR LOUD SOUNDS ALMOST RIPPED AWAY THE SKIN FROM THEM!
THE ORANGE SCARESTER STRIKES AGAIN!
Screaming all the humans in the area scattered, leaving Sportsy accomplished beyond belief. Satisfied he howled his victory into the world, attracting his own natural predator, the Phone-Man!
While wild Phone-Men weren't as vicious, they were impressively more persevering than the fearsome Orange-Man and so managed to beat him down.
"EMPLOYEEEEE! DID YOU SCARE THE CUSTOMERS AGAIN?!"
"PLS SPANK ME, DADDY!"
Simon clutched his head, but calmed down quickly and gave only one heavy sigh. "Employee, I wish you had a brain."
"Wha...? Wasn't it my soul?"
"Never mind a soul, if you at least had a brain, then I could at least count on you to act remotely reasonable from time to time!"
"Maybe I have a brain and that brain told me that there's no actual reason to listen to reason? Hmmm? I mean, what would it matter if I acted NORMAL?"
"You could get some friends in the first time in your hecking life."
"Ouch! I have Dave!"
Sarcastic the manager crossed his arms. "He only wants you for your body."
Both stayed silent for a second, before beginning to snicker. It was weird, but the Phone was actually laughing as well, shaking his head.
"You're much calmer than I... well, I'm used to!"
"Probably because I know there's actually nothing worse that can happen to me than this." He paused, then let his head hang a little. "That's not true. Of course not."
"Huh? What's that? Suddenly getting second thoughts?"
"... You know... "Old Sport"... I can't figure you out. Sometimes I think I found that one thing that defines you, or that I can call what you're capable of and what not, but... you change like the weather. One day I get the feeling you would never hurt me and would want to keep your life here as consistent as possible, the other day I can almost see you crushing every employee in this building before using a sharpened spoon to scoop out my organs."
"H-ha... as if I would EVER do that!"
"Would you do that for Dave?"
They stared at each other, before Simon turned away. "Listen... stop scaring those poor kids and find something more productive to do with your time."
"What do you define as "productive"?"
"Something that makes us money and doesn't get us sued."
"Okay... FUCK THAT!" And with that the Orange Autist climbed up the wall again like a spider, to vanish back into his natural habitat, the vents and find a good new place to attack. He decided that his next coup should be the by the giant stage.
Falling from the sky, making twenty backflips, three somersaults and a toast, he landed perfectly nourished in the middle of the show, interrupting the slightly shocked Baby and summoned a demon-microphone straight from hell.
"GIVE ME A BEAT!"
"W-what?"
"BEATBOX-BABY AND THE RAPPING ORANGE ARE BACK!"
For another second Baby tried to process the situation, before simply going along.
"EVERYBODY! GIVE IT UP! TIME FOR A BATTLE! R-R-RAP BATTLE! COME UP AND SEE HOW YOU'LL DO!"
Phone Guy, who almost climbed up to get him of the stage, froze not ready to publicly humiliate himself like his employee. Desperate he wondered if he would got fired if he set the stage on fire.
BUT MIKE CAME TO THE RESCUE!
"Leave it to me, I had my fair share of-"
JUST KIDDING, JEREMY WAS ALREADY ON THE STAGE!
Wait, what?
The small Guard smiled excited. "Is this kinda like karaoke?"
"NOT REALLY, BABBY-BOY, BUT NOW YOU GOTTA SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT!"
"O-oh no, please! Go first, I'd love to hear what you want to sing!"
"K-Kay! BABY, GIMME THE BEST BEAT YOU GOT!"
Embarrassed the animatronic gave a sigh and began with the request. The Orange got into the rhythm and began to pour his heart out.
"Who is that I see, the little boy called Jeremy! Turn around, you can flee, before I pull you into a controversy! I'm the man of the stage, upstage the people I engage, killing their wealth and health- I'm the fearsome orange, fighting every ghost you got, rapping better than you by a lot- can you even deal with insults, faggot? My rhymes make you grove, I know how to get the people move and if you try to overthrow my endless reign of flow, I may give you the finishing blow!"
Confused Jeremy smiled, unsure if he was supposed to be applause, since the music was still going. The poor guy didn't even notice that the crowd got impatient and so there was only one could save him now, as Mike got ready to-
The Marionette exploded out of the backpack, readjusting his shades and beginning to spit FIRE. Metaphorical... at least for now.
LET ME TAKE YOU ON A JOURNEY BELOW, WHERE YOU'LL FORGOET ABOUT REALITY AND ALL THAT YOU KNOW! STUCK INSIDE A GLITCH LIKE AN ANIMATRONIC THAT BROKE, I'M PULLING YOUR STRINGS, YOU "STAR OF THE SHOW"!
The people around them calmed again and began to clap. Marion didn't care though, he was ON A ROLL!
WELCOME TO THE CEMETERY OF ABOMINATION, THE FORGOTTEN MONSTERS, HENRY MILLER'S MAKING! IF YOU RAP AGAINST ME, I'VE GOT A COFFIN WAITIN', YOU SHOULD BETTER RUN NOW THAT I'VE AWAKEN!
Woos came from all sides.
THIS BATTLE YOU WON'T BEAT, I'LL SHOW YOU THE SECRETS OF RAP THAT I'VE KEPT BENEATH! WANT SOME PIZZA? COME AND EAT A PIECE! BUT FIRST THE CHORUS! MAKE IT CHEESY PLEASE!
"I'll be your friend, right till the end!" Jeremy took it as his cue to present his favorite melody and THE AUDIENCE LOVED IT! THEY ALL SCREAMED OUT!
"JOIN THE PARTY!"
"Don't be afraid, we'll find a way!"
"JOIN THE PARTY!"
"Follow the pack, we'll have a blast!"
"JOIN THE PARTY!"
"I'm here for you, we'll make it through!"
"JOIN THE PARTY!"
For a second Old Sport almost lost his face, but quickly readjusted his baggy pants and showed off his ten golden rings per finger, before continuing with his part.
"Think ya great, don't you? You can barely stay awake from midnight to noon! But you will see soon, your world is only gloom, I was the last piece for your doom! Secrets in your head never helped you reunite with your dad, I hope your lost family doesn't make you sad! I'm mad, but glad that you started this bad! Who are you keeping that coffin for, my body is able to ignore- possible death and all the pain and you wanna threaten me? I keep you on a chain- made out of music, wait and see! My rhymes are hot and I'll tore- through your body right to the core! Keep 'em tearstains, Babyboy, I'm right in your brain, causing you ever more pain! I'm your bane and all your fighting is in vain!"
The Marionette wasn't ready to just throw the towel like that and after he flipped back his cappy and the twenty thousand golden chain-necklaces stopped swinging around.
I WAS AN ANIMATRONIC BUT I BECAME A WEAPON, WITH A PRETTY DARK PAST THAT I AIN'T FORGETTIN'! DON'T MESS WITH ME UNLESS YOU WANT A PAINFUL LESSON, BECAUSE I'M GONNA DISH OUT A BITE LIKE IT'S '87! YOU'LL NEVER BE SAFE, I'M MADE OUT OF PURE AGGRESSION! IT AIN'T A QUESTION WHY I BECAME AN OBSESSION! I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW-!
"I'll be your friend, right to the end!"
"JOIN THE PARTY!"
"Don't be afraid, we'll find a way!"
"JOIN THE PARTY!"
"Follow the pack, we'll have a blast!"
"JOIN THE PARTY!"
"I'm here for you, we'll make it through!"
"JOIN THE PARTY!"
Old Sport knew he was cornered, the Marionette hadn't even really ATTACKED yet, he just was boasting and waiting for his enemy to run out of pathetic attempts to scratch his ego to unleash a finishing verse... a sweat drop ran alongside his face, he had only one option left.
"SURPRISE TRUMPET SOLO!"
Wha--
AND WITH THAT THE SPORT TOOK OUT HIS CURSED TRUMPET AND BEGAN TO NOOT HIS HEART OUT, MAKING EVERYONE IN THE CROWD SCREAM.
WHERE DID HE EVEN GET THIS FROM?!
IT'S HORRIBLE.
MAKE IT STOP.
The Puppet showed it's claws, but before he could do anything, the Phone appeared on the stage, giving him a dropkick.
"THIS IS FOR THE MONEY I'M GONNA HAVE TO PAY IN THERAPY!"
The crowd went mad and didn't calmed down again, so Baby decided it might be better to stop the music. "Uh... the winner is... Phone Guy?"
"Yay! I'm so happy for him! This was a lot of fun!" Happy the boy jumped around.
The Orange Guy took off the ten sunglasses he was wearing at this point -not on top of each other but spaced out over his face I might add-, while the Marionette took off the baggy clothing that had teleported onto him.
"Welp, at least I've got to be part of my son's debut! I'm proud of you, Jeremy!" Old Sport picked up and hugged his friend and non-consensual adopted son. "Ice-cream for us all, I'd say! Would you do that Baby?"
"How could I say no?" She smiled and opened her stomach, to give everyone a big scoop and the Puppet didn't even complain, instead just stretched his arms out and got himself one. Old Sport sat next to him and smiled.
"Didn't know you were such a good rapper!"
There are many secrets you will never find out about me, Orange Guy.
"Fucking hell, Puppet, you can't rap against me and then play all high and mighty again!"
Yes, I can.
"Fiiiine.... be an ass..." Pouting Old Sport jumped from the stage, something brushing against the back of his mind, making him uncomfortable.
He hadn't seen the dog in a while.
But that was alright.
Hopefully.
Jeremy followed him, curious. "H-hey, Old Sport! I have a question!"
"Hm?" Some distraction was lovely, especially if it came from the adorable, sm0l Guard. "No problem, but let's get to the office first."
He needed something hot to drink.
"Okay, can I...?"
"I meant, let's go to the office while I ponder your question."
"I've meant to ask for a while! How... how's your relationship with Dave?"
The Orange Guy almost fell over. "Excuse me?"
"U-uh... I don't mean to be intrusive, I... I was just a bit curious, s-sorry!"
"No... it's fine..." Deeply irritated he stared at the small thing next to him, before beginning to boil water. "Well... me and Dave..."
Again he had to pause, actually trying to figure out what to say.
Admittedly he had never thought about this.
Admittedly he never wanted to think about it.
Dave wasn't... Dave's emotions were simple, usually, but... too simple. Dave would declare his love to a piece of bread or drink, with the same sincerity he told him that he was the most important thing in his life.
And he himself?
Yeah... he once gave Dave a small kiss, or rather a peck under the mistletoe, but... that was more for the banter...
He liked Dave. There was no two ways about it.
He liked him a lot.
But he wouldn't dare to express that.
Did Dave even understand the concept of love?
Probably not.
That thought hurt a little.
It was to be doubted that the Purple Guy even was capable to feel for another human being beyond the "it's really fucking nifty to spend time with them, so Imma fuck everyone else over who dares make problems" mark.
Yes, Dave listened to him and it was obvious that he tried to hold his more violent urges back to stay by his side... that was more due to loneliness though, wasn't it? A child that was afraid that his parent would just disappear if he misbehaved.
Also, he could swear that at least at the last location they shut down, if he had acted out of line, Dave would have been PISSED. Maybe even to a point of being dangerous.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, or something. Maybe he should be glad that Shadow Doggo pushed him through space and time.
God, he loved doggos, but that dog was-
Suddenly he noticed that Jeremy still was watching him, waiting patiently for an answer.
"We are pretty close, I think. Best friends even." It wasn't necessary to mention that they were the only friend the other one had.
"Best... friends...?" Jeremy appeared a bit surprised, but nodded. "Okay, good to know!"
"Why did you ask?"
"Uh... uhm... well..." Slightly embarrassed Jeremy fiddled with his fingers. "You guys... I mean... on Valentine's day... and... I just..."
Old Sport just looked at him, slightly baffled. "Yeah?"
"Uhm... I w-wanted to make... uh... I'm just a very bad, gossip-curious person."
"Come on, Jeremy, don't be so hard on yourself! I understand! After all, I adopted you and of course you're entitled to know, if our family gets bigger!" Snickering he watched his co-worker being shocked. "I'm pretty sure Dave would dislike Daddy, but if you call him Papi, I'm sure he'll be fine."
Smiling he left his freaked-out "son" behind. Of all his co-workers, Jeremy was most certainly the most pleasant to be around.
Haunted by the lingering thoughts of Dave's position to him, he decided to go and take a break in the saferoom. The Spring-Bonnie suit was gone, he wondered what the hell Dave was currently doing, but decided to leave him to it.
He was probably angering the Phone or something.
Groaning he allowed himself to slide down the wall and sit on the cold ground, hugging his knees in the process.
Lately he felt so tired. So emotionally exhausted.
He couldn't even explain where it came from.
Whenever he stopped for just a minute to try and be calm, it instantly swung over into this tired barrage of macabre thoughts. It made him want to skin himself. It made him want to kill more children, just to be busy.
Had it been always that way?
Or did the dog curse him?
Or was it his body screaming out, being forced to exist in this state and hating it?
The room became from moment to moment greyer.
Where was Dave?
Something was pushing him forward, outward, something alien and disgusting-
The box.
He wanted to see the box.
Now.
He knew where Dave hid it.
His brain felt cold.
Was someone there?
They never talked about what happened before the fire.
Not that he didn't understand that, it was just...
The Foxy-girl. That small ghost had drowned him.
In that second he felt fear.
As its giant black shadow fell upon him, he asked himself what it would do. If it could get to the energy he was being fueled on.
And then... something came to help.
It drowned him.
Absorbing that soul drowned him.
Loosely he remembered the soul burning through his body, trying to escape through his throat...
Suddenly he felt a slight nudge.
Alice was looking up to him, confused and worried.
"A-ah... hey..." Softly he picked her up and hugged her tightly. "You remember still as well, right? I scared you, didn't I?"
His body had been on autopilot. He could see but not DO... it felt as if he was pushed down and suffocated, as if he was pulled along by strings...
What could that have been?
Probably the soul of the girl?
But why would she act like that?
Alice snuggled against him, softly giggling, making clear that she thought everything would be alright.
He needed the box.
After petting her lovingly, he decided to excuse himself for the day. Dave would find him if he wanted to and Phoney wouldn't need him here anyway. With another giggle, Alice placed herself on his shoulders, happily kicking her feet, while Old Sport got ready to search for anyone who could tell his boss where he left to.
Quickly enough he spotted Mikey, sitting on table drinking something.
"Mike! My man! Could I ask a favor of you?"
The Guard shot him a dirty look. "If you'll fuck off for the rest of the day, then maybe."
"How convenient! That's actually what I was planning to do! Tell your hubby-" With that the glass was shattered ON HIS FACE. Ouch. "-that I'll be at home for today, since I don't feel good!"
Before anything further could happen he bolted off, fleeing towards the entrance.
Carefully he picked the shards out of his face and mouth, together with Alice's help, discovering that apparently Mike had been drinking bleach! Neat! A man with a good taste was rare to come by these days!
Maybe he should make a drinking chart for Mike: Mike drinks water? Fine to talk to! Mike drinks bleach? Keep away at all costs! Mike drinks soda? HOLY FUCK, SOMEONE HAD REPLACED MIKE OR POSSESSED HIM, QUICK, WE NEED TO SAVE HIM!
Yeah, he should do that. Put that to the tapes with employee tips'n tricks.
His girl was naturally slightly angry now, letting out a low giggle barrage.
"C'mon Alice, he is always like that. Plus I kinda provoked him as well..."
She only huffed and crossed arms and legs. Ah, wasn't she a cutie?
Quickly he rushed through the streets, not wanting to see any human being... not today. Today he felt so... angry... from sadness to anger, haha, gotta make sure he wasn't pregnant!
Oh no.
That was a horrible thought.
This was going on the "things-I-promise-I-will-never-think-again-list" right now, without any hesitation. Right next to anime-foxy, muscular salad bars, marrying and furry roleplays. That can of worms was something he didn't even want to entertain. In this world, especially as a corpse, you could never know what would happen next.
At least that thought distracted him for the anger he felt boiling in his veins.
Maybe it was because he wasn't at Freddy's?
Strange things happen when you stay away from Freddy's for too long.
His head felt hot, but he knew he shouldn't be able to become sick.
The heat came from somewhere else.
A short, light touch from Alice brought him back to reality, where he had been standing in front of his door and staring at it for a while.
"Sorry... got distracted."
He opened and entered inside, heading straight for the only room not in use; the attic. His friend was so fearful of whatever was in the box, that he didn't even keep it INSIDE of the house, but rather on the side of the roof, protected by the heavy steel box.
Fucking child.
Ah... that... he didn't want to think that...
Shaking the dizziness off, he reached out and got ahold of the metal case, dragging it in. It was protected by two padlocks.
Feeling again that his body was slipping into autopilot, he put Alice down and got to retrieve the keys.
After all, William never dared to move them away for too long.
One was in his workshop, deep beneath the surface, trapping the thief down there to be found and captured.
The other one was between the blueprints in his bedroom, locked in a secret compartment, hidden away carefully, secret under secret, so the curious may get distracted.
His... bedroom...?
The violent nausea returned, rendering him almost unable to breath.
Without thinking too much, he got ahold of both of them.
You... need... the... box...
Alice looked up at him, her black eyes somehow managing to convey fear.
Not... the... eyes... the... body... and... soul...
The... body... was... made... for... a... soul...
"It's alright Alice, I'm still here." He said that, but his hands were already busy unlocking the box and opening it.
Two things.
A book.
A machine.
The book was in a dark shade of pink, almost greyish, without anything else to make it stand out, except quite a lot of papers sticking out upwards.
The machine looked... weird... It was a thin device, with a short needle at the top and multiple cords connecting the beginning to a chamber at the end. It looked like glass, but somehow Old Sport could swear that it had to be something less fragile. At the top was another metal orb, connected to the transparent one.
The... pressure...
Alice, who at first had curiously tried to peek in, hid away as she saw the machine and even Old Sport wanted to scream. This thing... this thing was a nightmare. Something about him just made him want to never touch it. Never.
Now he could see why Dave wouldn't want to have that thing inside of the house.
Idiot...
His brain was exploding. He should ram that fucking needle into his body and look what happens.
Alice was trying to pull him away from that thing, but he ignored her.
It wasn't important anyway.
Slowly, in his dreamlike state, he took out the book.
Henry.
What was in here?
The joy of creation.
Of course.
Feeling nothing at all, he flipped up a page and began to read.