Just Tonight♰Edward x Reader[Modern]♰

Okay, New school, New life! And I guess new bruises will be seeing on your skin since your just really attractive...

To bullies.

❦【✟if you are being bullied at your school and depressed, I recommend you not to spread this chapter cause of some scene in here are just sensitive to others. I already wanted you. thank you✟】❦

Again, as I said, you were going to a new school. Your a transfer student, that means your the new creature in the campus. This school was high ranking stats last year, and that's why your dad transferred you here. Funny story.

He's the principal of this school. Or most likely the owner.

But it's doesn't get in to your head. Your more likely the different story. Like, I know, every cliché story has one of those child that their parents own the school, and like their the bad boy or the bad girl of the campus. But to you, it was different. Your the whole opposite.

Your a two-goody shoe! You always get bullied but to scared to even let your father know, cause you might ruin someone's future by some imature reason.

But everyday whenever you keep your mouth shut, they're bullying got worse. Unlike in the past, they always do the Verbal and Emotional bullying. But now, they're doing physical.

They would often trip you or even hit you, pull your hair or even destroy some of your belongings. This keeps goes on, like they won't stop until you'd stop coming to school.

They're the group of girls who often bully you whenever your alone. Even tho you have friends such as Winry and Al. You didn't let them know that you suffer this situation, cause you might know when will the bullies drag them in with your situation. And that's why your scared....

You didn't know how did this happen. Why do they hate in the first place? And you know that leader of the group is (Random Name). She's the campus hot topic. She's a chicklit, but nobody knew her dark secret except for you. She doesn't know this, but all hell Winry already knew that you knew (R/N)'s darkest secret. And that secret is that...

She sell her body.

Time Skip!

The bell rang, signaling everyone to get out of they're class and go home. While packing your bags, you felt someone's presence beside you, you were nervous at first but when you saw that goofy grin of his, that nervousness of yours has got wiped out.

"Hey (Name)! Wanna walk home together?" He asked, you hesitate to talk at first but when you saw his face got all worry you sigh inside and gave him a smile,

"Sorry Ed, but my mothers-" you were cut off when your phone suddenly rang. You sign Ed that wait just for a moment as he just nodd, putting his hand onto his pocket as he tries to eaves drop on your conversation with someone on the landline.

"Hey Mom?... Yes...what?....oh....sure! Of course....I understand....okay....bye." after that, putting back your inside your bag you sigh and nodd.

"Okay, but where's Winry and Al?" You asked, Ed's face suddenly brighten up a little unlike from before as chuckle.

"They already went home." He said, you just nodd as you pick up your bag and sling it over your shoulder as Ed walks beside you.
As you two walk outside the campus, they scenery of a oranged yellowed sky was just the best. But then, you felt a little unease, it's like some was watching you...and having a bad feeling about it can cause you to worry what will happen next.

"(Name)? You okay?" Ed asked as he put his hands on your shoulder as he lightly shakes it snapping you out from your daze. As you snap out you looked at him and saw how close his face onto yours, a blush crept up your cheeks as you attempt to hide it. Ed chuckled,