The Miniskirt❦Roy Mustang ✗ Reader(Part1)❦

Roy Mustang. He was known for a play boy, a proud, and certified F!ck boy to be honest. And he's a craze about this Miniskirt. And it's driving you nuts just by thinking about it! Colonel Mustang is your known peverted boyfriend who really love girls who wears Miniskirt. And it's driving you crazy Everytime he forced you to wear a Miniskirt. And of course, your not going to wear it. Or else Mustang would end up in a hospital room with a fatal injury in the face.

"(Name)." He called out for you attention as you look at him, he's sudden actions surprise you. He hugged you real tight as if he's not gonna let you go. You raised an eyebrow,

"What is it? Why with the sudden hug?" You asked chuckle after, he didn't spoke, "Oi! Roy! What's with the hugging session?" You said raising a demanding tone, Roy again, Didn't spoke. "Roy...what's gotten into you...?" You said as tap his back, he sigh onto your neck, it was tickly sure, but you didn't react to any of it.

"I just wanna hug." He simply said as you rolled your eyes, he was definitely not gonna let you go unless he gets what he wants.

"Okay what is it? What do you want?" Asking, Roy held up your chin to face him close. Good thing you were inside his office, it's gonna ba embrrassing if someone just burst In to the door.

"What do I want?" He asked himself, before looking straight directly into your eyes, "Please wear a Miniskirt—OOF!" With your enough agility, you quickly punched his guys in the speed of light without him noticing. He kneeled down at the ground clutching his stomach, "why...?" He weakily said as you bent down to his level as you rub his back just for comfort.

"I'm sorry Roy, but you already know that I hate the topic Miniskirt. I'm sorry." You said kissing his cheeks, tho you are pissed. You helped him stand up and guide him all the way to his seat. He sigh in a stressing way,

"Why couldn't I get to see my Girlfriend to wear a Miniskirt?!" He said as he hides his face with his arms as he rest it against his table, "all I want is to see you in a beautiful Miniskirt!!" And with that he starts sobbing. Is he really serious. You angry face turns into soft once hearing that you boyfriend desperately wants you to wear a Miniskirt. You sigh, feeling a little guitl. Only little. He deserves the punch anyway.

"Okay, I'll wear a Miniskirt on our date okay?" You paused as you bent down to look at his face, and you see tears(anime styled) streaming down his eyes, "If that makes you happy." You said as you straighlty look onto his steel-Grayed eyes. He nodd in response,

"To our date promise?" He said in a tone of a kid who had just finished crying. You nodd and smile,

"But our date in next week—"

"Tommorow!"

"But it's friday—"

"At night!"

Sheesh! Got yourself a boyfriend there.