Just Tonight♰Edward x Reader[ModernPart2]♰

As the four of you arrived at the campus, you have noticed that Ed was very, very quiet all the way there. It much weirder that he didn't even react to some of Avis' insults, he just hummed and nodd his head. You thought what's up with him, but your too busy distracted with Al.

Your gaze was dropped when you saw Ed and (R/N) together, your gaze was focused at the ground when you felt someone hold your shoulder. You saw Al giving you a reasuring smile, "Don't worry (Name), I'm here." He said in a friendly way as you smile at him, and nodd in the process.

You look at your surroundings checking for Avis, looking around made it harder since your small. You tug on Al's sleeve as he look at you, "Yes (Name)?" He asked, you blushed, not knowing what to say or even too embarrassed to say that you couldn't see Avis because of the crowd. One reason, your height.

"Please go look for Avis for me...I can't clearly see....because of the crowd..." You said avoiding gaze with Al as Al chuckle and pats your head, "Alright" he said as he starts looking for Avis leaving you alone.

You decided to get yourself a seat. Getting busy looking at everyone at the room, you notice Ed and (R/N) in the corner of the room...alone together.

They seem to be having a conversation, and it seems like Ed is enjoying it. Not too mention, he's making (R/N) laughs her ass off, then, (R/N) seems to notice your gaze as she gives you a sass look. You furrowed your eyebrow, but not too noticable.

As Ed notices (R/N) looking at someone, he looked at there too to see your gaze. He was shocked at first, but when (R/N) suddenly grab his collar, he was shocked that she was kissing him sloppily, but then no matter how much of a sloppy kiss it is. Ed didn't open his mouth, which made (R/N) glare at him before finishing her job. Ed wipe his mouth as he looked back at your direction to see you walking away, your left arm wiping something on your face as you keep walking out of the stadium. Was then till Ed realizes that your crying.

He quickly left (R/N) alone as he ran trying to find you. When he was about to open the stadium's door, he was interrupted by Avis and Al.

"Yow Ed! Where you going?" Avis asked in a suit, and hair tied up in a pony tail, as Al followed,

"Why are you in a hurry?" He asked, Ed gulped. How was he going to tell them about this?

"You guys have seen (Name)?" He asked, Avis looked at him one eyebrowed raise.

"Yeah, she just went up the roof, crying? What happen anyway?" She asked then Ed suddenly shoved them off as he ran upstairs to the rooftop, as he hears Avis shout, "RUDE ED! RUDE!!" But he didn't bother to look back.

He opened rooftop door to see no one. Where could you be? He kept looking around the area but he didn't found you. Not until he heard a light sob from the corner of the place. He tracked down the sound and what he saw devastated him.

He saw you crying, he didn't want to see this like at all. He doesn't want to make you cry again. He didn't want to see those tears coming out of your eyes.

You know he was there, but you didn't even dare to face him. You can't face him, not after what you saw. It was more likely a glass breaking, but mostly turning it into a powder. That's how your heart is.

"(Name)..? Why are you crying?" He said as he bent down to your level, as you just sniff, not wanting him to know how you feel. You spoke, "nothing...it's just the story I'm reading...and it made me cry that's all." You said wiping the last tear that went down to your face. Ed wasn't satisfied with your answer, he was about to ask a question again when you stand up not even bothering to look at him in the eyes.

You were about to walk away when you suddenly felt being pulled over, as arms wrapped around you. It took you 5 seconds to realized what was happening. Ed is hugging you tightly, it's like he doesn't want to let you go.