Jealous Much?♰Edward Elric x Reader♰

Ed, Edward Elric, no one knew he could be this so angry to someone else. It's ridiculous, but he's angry about a kid. I know right? Funny story, now let's begin.

You and Ed had been together for at least 9 and half years. And nothing seem to get to you two. You two were like a happy couple. Even tho everyone knows it. Guys would still be drooling at you, the fact that Ed is being so over protective.

Another day, Ed took you out somewhere. He just want it to be special, he's been gone for 1 week cause of the mission Roy has given him. 1 week of not seeing you. It was hard for him yes, not seeing your beautiful face. Your beautiful smile, and cute giggles and laugh. 1 week he had to suffer at that.

But after that, he could now see his beautiful angel. But with these kids rounding around his girl, it made him pissed.

A kid was tugging her dress as he smile at her, (Name) have some very, and if I mean very soft spots for kids. She smile softly at the kid and carried him at her shoulder. The parents didn't mind of course, (Name) was like a angel as I said. A beautiful, Charming girl.

"Hey (Name)—" She looked at him with those stunning eyes of hers but then was cut off when the kid (Name)'s holding grabs her cheeks so that (Name) could look at the kid. Ed growled at the young boy.

"Ms. (Name)?" The boy asked, (Name) hummed as she looked at his cute innocent face,

"Yes?" And with that being asked, the kid smile at her and said,

"Why are you so beautiful?" Asking that made (Name) blush, whenever you get compliments like that it always gets you. Especially when Ed do it too.

Ed on the hand was ready to punch the light out of the kid. But simcecit was a kid, he just gritt his teeth in annoyance.

"E-Eh?" (Name) stutter out still blushing.

"Even when you blush is so cute!" The boy giggled, Ed's growl can be heard in a distance,

Only I can get to say that to her you brat...!

He thought as he tries to get your attention, but the kid was being a brat and spoke.

"You know...when I grow up...can I..." The kid paused as Ed walk closer to your back, the kid smirk.

"Can I marry you?" He said with a smile, but to Ed it was nothing but a annoying smirk.

"What?" Both you and Ed said together. The parents of the boy giggled as you put down the kid, the kid seemed to frown.

"One day! I'll get you Ms. (Name)!!" He said as he looked determine while he glared at Ed. And laugh very sarcastically,

"We'll see about that, Punk." He said while smiling angrily at the boy.

"We're sorry, he's just like this whenever he wants to tease someone." The father said as he carries the young boy then to Ed, "you two makes a perfect couple." And with being said the man turned around with his wife following him. But before they could go, the woman respectedly bowed at the two of you.

As they walk away, the kid sticks his tongue out to Ed. Ed growled in annoyance once again,

"WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU BRAT!!" He shouted which made you giggle. Ed stops and look at his (Name).

"Oh, come on Ed, you couldn't be jealous about that kid." You said giggling as you smirk, an irk mark appear on his forehead as he pulled you into a hug.

"You bet I am. I am so damn jealous that a kid would actually steals your attention." He said as he rest his head on your shoulder as he snuggled on the crook of your neck. You giggled,

"Ed! That tickles!" You said as you try to struggle, but it failed. Ed just holds you tighter.

"Mine. Okay." He said, you chuckled and just nodd.

"Yours. Fine." And with that, Ed holds up your chin to look into his golden eyes.

And to be honest, Ed is more taller than you.

And with that, he kissed you passionately. He didn't care if the place s public, but all he want to know is that this beautiful girl his kissing is only for him. No one will get her cause he's showing them that this girl is his.

(Name) would oddly blush at this, but since Ed had to prove that his only yours. So it doesn't have to make any sense for now.

"OI! GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!" shout by a familiar voice followed by another shout,

"AVIS! SHUT UP! JUST LOOK HOW HAPPY OUR BESTIES ARE~!" sang another.

(Name) already knew who this two voices are. Avis and Winry.

"Jealous much Ed?" Asking that, Ed pouted cutely enough for you to squeeze his cheeks.

"Your so cute my little shorty." Even tho Ed hate, he still love especially when it's coming from you.

"AUGH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH (NAME)!!" he shouted and all of the people looked at the both of you as blush in embarrassment.

"Ed..."

♾♾Extra Ending♾♾

"You two..." (Name) gave them a feircing look in the eyes as she glares down at the both female.

"Oh yeah? Watchu gonna do about it?" Avis asked full of confidence.

"You two ruined our time together!" Shouting at them, Avis just gives you a goofy smile.

"Ey! Don't blame me! She's the one who shouted first!" Winry pointed at Avis, "good point." (Name) added.

"Guys...?" Avis looked very worried. Winry was holding a wrench and (Name) is holding a knife, "Guys...? Dudes...calm down....CALM DOWN!!" as she shouts the two already chased her around the house.

With Ed and Al...

"Girls..." Al mumble.

"Minus Avis on that." Ed simply said as he switched the channel on the t.v

"AVIS GET BACK HERE!!"

"yeah...they can be really scary..." Al said in a worried tone. What if one day he'll get himself a girlfriend...? He's so worried about his own life.

"Yup, especially my (Name)."

♾♾Then End♾♾